Asus 90LMGH001Q02251C ASUS PB248Q LED monitor with No 24.1" 1920 x 1200 IPS 6ms HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, DisplayPort speakers blackUncompromised Visual Quality
- Equipped IPS panel with 178°H/178°V wide viewing angle minimizes color shift from any angle of view
- 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio delivers the darkest blacks and brightest whites - delivering lifelike images
- Exclusive QuickFit Virtual Scale provides real-size document, photo and grid mode views prior to printing, what you see is what you get
- Ergonomic design for tilt, pivot, swivel and height adjustments ensure a comfortable viewing experience
Optimal HD A IPS Panel
The ASUS PB248Q features a 16:10 aspect ratio, 1920 x 1200 A IPS LED-backlit panel for 100% sRGB and 72% NTSC color reproduction; addititionally, along with a 178° wide viewing angle, it ensures quality visuals and minimal onscreen color shift from almost any viewing position.
ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
With ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio ASCR of 80,000,000:1 and 300cd/m² of brightness, the ASUS PB248Q enhances display contrast and sharpness by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkness black and brightest white delivering lifelike visuals.
Customized Color Adjustment
Customized hue and saturation control with 6 color adjustment allows user to adjust six colors red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow independently without effecting other colors.
Customized Color Adjustment
ASUS PB248Q also delivers ultra-smooth visuals thanks to a 6ms GTG response time ensuring users have a lag-free viewing experience when it comes to watching movies or playing games. Games played under the PB248Q are more vivid as all details can be seen and true color can be shown with the PB248Q.
Splendid Video Intelligence Technology
ASUS Splendid Video Intelligence Technology is built upon a color engine that automatically analyzes and determines the nature of the users current task, thereafter adjusting the displays parameters according to ensure color accuracy and image fidelity. Six preset modes Scenery, Theater, sRGB, standard and two user modes can be selected via a designated hotkey.
Extensive Connectivity and Built-in Stereo Speaker for Multimedia Enjoyment
- PB248Q comes with rich connectivity including HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI,
- D-sub and Earphone jack. It is also equipped with four USB 3.0 ports so that users could easily connect PB248Q to many peripherals, such as USB drives, keyboard, mouse, digital camera, etc
- Simultaneously connect to Full HD Blu-ray Disc players and myriad HD playback devices like DVD players, audio devices and set-top boxes for limitless entertainment with built-in stereo speakers
- Built-in hidden stereo speakers for multimedia enjoyment
Intuitive 5 Way Navigation Key
The PB248Q has a 5-way navigation key that acts as a joystick that gives access to the QuickFit Virtual Scale function along with all OSD functions and settings.
Customizable OSD Shortcuts
The PB248Q features customizable OSD shortcuts through two designated hotkeys for quick access to the 10 most frequently used OSD functions.
QuickFit Virtual Scale
The ASUS-exclusive QuickFit built in the monitor provides real-size document, photo, and grid mode on top of the operating windows on the screen. It can activated via a hotkey on monitor and used as a guide to accurately view and edit photos.
- Document: letter, A4
- Photo: 8x10, 5x7, 4x6, 3x5, 2x2
- Grid: Alignment
Versatile Comfort with Ergonomic Design
The ergonomically-designed PB248Q Professional Monitor comes with swivel, tilt, pivot, and height adjustments for ideal viewing position.
|Display diagonal:||24.1 "|
|Response time:||6 ms|
|Display brightness:||300 cd/m²|
|Display resolution:||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Contrast ratio dynamic:||80000000:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal:||178 °|
|Viewing angle, vertical:||178 °|
|Display number of colours:||16.77 M|
|HD type:||Full HD|
|VGA D-Sub ports quantity:||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity:||1|
|HDMI ports quantity:||1|
|USB 3.0 ports quantity:||4|
|TV tuner integrated:||N|
|Colour of product:||Black|
|Cable lock slot:||Kensington|
|VESA mounting interfaces:||100 x 100 mm|
|Input voltage:||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption standby:||0.5 W|
|Power consumption typical:||65 W|
|Energy Star certified:||Y|
|Certification:||Energy Star®, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, C-Tick, ErP, FCC, Gost-R, ISO-9241-307, J-MOSS, PSB, RoHS, TCO6.0, TUV-Ergo, TUV-GS, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL Windows 8, Windows 7, NOM|
|Width with stand:||557.2 mm|
|Depth with stand:||235 mm|
|Height with stand:||416.3 mm|
|Package width:||681 mm|
|Package depth:||292 mm|
|Package height:||439 mm|