Cisco AIR-OEAP602I-A-K9 Cisco 802.11A/G/N OFFICEEXTEND AP (AIR-OEAP602I-A-K9)
Cisco 802.11A/G/N OFFICEEXTEND AP (AIR-OEAP602I-A-K9)Performance
- Dual-radio, dual-band, 802.11n access point for the home that provides highly secure, reliable wired and wireless connectivity to home or remote offices.
- Supports both the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz radio frequency band simultaneously, allowing users to avoid congestion from home devices.
Simplified operations and management
- Extends real-time services such as voice, wireless, video, and data to remote locations that have no IT staff.
- Management is similar to that of the corporate wireless LAN, using the same infrastructure and devices Cisco wireless controllers, Cisco Prime Infrastructure, and Cisco Aironet access points.
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phones may be preconfigured or added in the future.
- The Cisco Aironet 600 Series establishes a secure Datagram Transport Layer Security DTLS connection between the access point and the controller to offer remote WLAN connectivity, using the same profile as at the corporate office.
- Secure tunneling mitigates risks of viruses and attacks on the corporate network found in split-tunneling scenarios.
- Segmentation of home and corporate traffic maintains home-device connectivity without introducing security risks to corporate policy.
End-to-end voice services
- Supports unified communications for improved collaboration through messaging, presence, and conferencing.
- Supports all Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phones for cost-effective, real-time voice services.
- Enables best practices for green initiatives by reducing commuting hours and emissions.
|Frequency band:||2.4 - 5 GHz|
|Flash memory:||16 MB|
|Internal memory:||64 MB|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ad, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11n|
|Security algorithms:||WPA, WPA2|
|Operating temperature T-T:||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-25 - 60 °C|
|Packaging width:||206.15 mm|
|Packaging depth:||176.3 mm|
|Packaging height:||67 mm|
|Package weight:||653 g|
Cisco 802.11A/G/N OFFICEEXTEND AP (AIR-OEAP602I-A-K9)
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις