Datalogic ADC PM9500-DHP433RB Datalogic PowerScan PM9500-DHP Barcode scanner portable decoded RF(433 MHz) (PM9500-DHP433RB)
Datalogic PowerScan PM9500-DHP Barcode scanner portable decoded RF(433 MHz) (PM9500-DHP433RB)The PowerScan PM9500 area imager is a ruggedized cordless reader suitable for all demanding applications. It is equipped with a new generation of the Datalogic STAR Cordless System, the proprietary radio from Datalogic, which further improves the outstanding features of versatility, ease-of-use and radio range.
The PM9500 series offers a model with a display and 4 configurable keys to increase the interactivity between the host and the user allowing a two-way exchange of information for more reliable and effective communications.
Long lasting battery life guarantees more than one shift of intensive scanning.
Handle shape, well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system allows high first-pass reading rates while reducing unnatural wrist movements for improved ergonomics and user comfort. The PowerScan 9500 area imagers use a soft-pulsed white illumination light that is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scan-intensive applications.
- Snappy omnidirectional reading
- Soft white light illumination
- Available with optional display and 4-keys
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Networking and seamless roaming
- High speed 433 MHz and 910 MHz radio communications
- Datalogics Motionix motion-sensing technology
- Datalogics 3GL 3 Green Lights technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
|Matrix 2D barcodes supported:||Aztec Code, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, Micro QR Code, QR Code|
|Tilt reading angle:||0 - 360 °|
|Pitch reading angle:||-40 - 40 °|
|Yaw reading angle:||-40 - 40 °|
|Connectivity technology:||Wired & Wireless|
|Operating frequency:||433 MHz|
|Colour of product:||Black, Yellow|
|International Protection IP code:||IP65|
|Protection features:||Shock resistant, Water resistant|
|Display resolution:||48 x 132 pixels|
|Power source type:||Battery|
|Number of batteries supported:||1|
|Battery capacity:||2150 mAh|
|Number of reads per charge:||30000|
|Battery life:||10 h|
|Charging time:||4 h|
|Operating temperature T-T:||-20 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-40 - 70 °C|