OCZ Technology VTX460A-25SAT3-480G OCZ Vertex 460A Solid state drive 480GB internal 2.5" SATA 6Gb/sOCZ, the most awarded SSD brand of all time, introduces the Vertex 460A for those seeking a high-performance yet value-minded SSD. Combining OCZs own controller design and Toshibas latest generation of flash, Vertex 460A keeps your system ahead of the game and delivers a faster, more responsive PC experience.
Its storage for your multimedia, multitasking world
The OCZ Vertex 460A Series delivers the performance, productivity, and energy efficiency youre craving from your system. Say goodbye to lag and get a computing experience worthy of your time.
Performance that matters
Do you write a lot of data Vertex 460A delivers leading write speeds that you wont get with any other solution. No fancy behind-the-scenes tricks, just pure storage performance.
Do more than just store
Imagine faster file transfers, snappier boot ups, and system responsiveness that makes you wonder why you put up with that hard drive for so long.
Reliability and durability from the inside out
With quality Toshiba technology built into every drive, the Vertex 460A Series is built to provide years of hard drive-humiliating performance. Ditch that spinning mechanical hard drive for some storage peace of mind.
- Proprietary Barefoot 3 M10 controller technology delivers superior performance and endurance, combined with the latest Toshiba A19nm flash as OCZs most cost-effective performance SSD upgrade.
- Advanced suite of NAND flash management keeps your drive at higher sustained performance over the long term.
- Designed for ultimate reliability at an excellent value with in-house technology and high quality Toshiba components.
- Putting emphasis on client workload endurance, rated at 20GB/day of host writes for 3 years.
- Excels in both incompressible and compressible data types such as multimedia, encrypted data,. ZIP files and software.
- Bundled with a 3.5-inch desktop adapter bracket and Acronis® True ImageTM cloning software to easily
transfer data from your old hard drive .
- Sleek alloy housing offers slimmer 7mm z-height for compatibility with the ultra-thin notebooks.
|Solid-state drive capacity:||480 GB|
|Solid-state drive interfaces:||Serial ATA III|
|Read speed:||545 MB/s|
|Write speed:||520 MB/s|
|Data transfer rate:||6 Gbit/s|
|Random read 4KB:||95000 IOPS|
|Random write 4KB:||90000 IOPS|
|Security algorithms:||256-bit AES|
|Native Command Queuing NCQ:||Y|
|Mean time between failures MTBF:||2000000 h|
|Endurance rating for 3 years:||20 GB/day|
|Windows operating systems supported:||Y|
|Mac operating systems supported:||Y|
|Linux operating systems supported:||Y|
|Colour of product:||Blue, Grey, White|
|Certification:||UL C/US, FCC, CE, C-Tick, KCC, BSMI, VCCI, WEEE|
|Power consumption read:||3.45 W|
|Power consumption write:||3.45 W|
|Power consumption idle:||0.6 W|
|Operating temperature T-T:||0 - 70 °C|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-40 - 85 °C|
|Operating shock:||1000 G|
|Operating vibration:||2.17 G|
|Non-operating vibration:||3.13 G|
|Maximum operating altitude:||3480 m|
|Maximum non-operating altitude:||13920 m|
|Package weight:||245 g|