Quantum CD160LWH-SB Quantum DAT 160 - DAT ( 80 GB / 160 GB ) - DAT-160 - SCSI LVD - internal - 5.25"
Quantum DAT 160 - DAT ( 80 GB / 160 GB ) - DAT-160 - SCSI LVD - internal - 5.25"The Quantum DAT 160 tape drive provides the highest capacity and performance in the DDS/DAT portfolio for small and medium businesses requiring backward compatibility to previous DDS/DAT tape drives.
* Up to 160 GB Capacity.
* Up to 50 GB/HR transfer rate.
* "BACKUP READY" Solution.
* Available with a choice of interface: USB for universal plug-and-play connectivity, SCSI for legacy systems and SAS for advanced systems.
* Internal and tabletop configurations available.
* Read/Write compatible with previous generation DAT 72 and DDS-4 products, providing a simple migration path for DAT users.
* Inexpensive media for low total cost of ownership.
* 3.5-inch or 5.25-inch Half-High form factors for flexible server installation as well as convenient tabletop option.
* RoHS compliant to meet environmental standards.
Quantum’s DAT 160 delivers a capacity of 160 GB on a single data cartridge and a transfer rate of up to 50 GB/hr (assuming a 2:1compression ratio). At the same time this sixth generation DDS/DAT drive provides the proven reliability and two-generation backward compatibility that users of the world's most successful tape technology have come to expect. Quantum “Backup Ready” certified solutions allow you to go from box-to-backup in minutes with the highly reliable Quantum DAT 160 tape drive, world-class Backup Exec™ QuickStart software and durable Quantum media. “Backup Ready” solutions are cost-effective, easy to install and fully-supported by Quantum. The Quantum DAT 160 drive comes with a choice of interfaces: USB for low-cost, universal plug-and-play and ,Ultra 160 SCSI 3 to meet the needs of legacy systems and SAS for advanced systems. Available in 3.5-inch and 5.25-inch Half-High form factors and both tabletop and internal configurations, the Quantum DAT 160 is ideal for current DDS/DAT customers looking for compatibility. Read/Write compatible with previous generation DAT 72 and DDS-4 products, the DAT 160 enables a simple migration path for the installed base of over 6 million DDS/DAT users, delivering a dependable and cost-effective backup solution with a low ongoing cost of ownership.
Quantum DAT 160 - DAT ( 80 GB / 160 GB ) - DAT-160 - SCSI LVD - internal - 5.25"
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις