Seagate STBD1000400 Seagate Laptop SSHD, Hybrid hard drive 1TB (8GB Flash), internal 2.5", SATA-600, 5400rpm, buffer 64MB (STBD1000400)Seagate® Laptop and Laptop Thin SSHDs fuse the blazing speed of SSD with the high capacity of a hard drive. With Seagate Adaptive Memory technology, SSHD dramatically improves boot times and application speeds, unleashing your systems performance.
- 500GB, 7mm design for the latest thinnest laptops
- 1TB, 9.5mm design for maximum capacity laptops
- Boots and performs like an SSD
- Up to 5× faster than a traditional 5400-RPM HDD
- Easy laptop upgrade to boost performance and capacity.
Performs like an SSD.
SSHDs utilize Seagate flash management technology to deliver SSD-like performance. Testing consistently shows that Seagate Laptop SSHDs compare favorably to SSDswithout sacrificing capacity.
SSD HDD=the best of both worlds.
Seagate Laptop SSHDs integrate NAND flash with traditional hard drive storage to create a laptop drive with the speed of solid state and the capacity of a hard drive.
- No need to compromise performance over capacity
- Installs and works like a typical hard drive
- Unmatched data integrity and reliability by maximizing the strengths of both NAND flash and hard drive storage
- Performance optimized by Seagate Adaptive Memory technology
SSHD is affordable.
SSHDs fuse the strength of SSD and HDD into one affordable and powerful device. You dont have to compromise capacity over performance anymore. With an SSHD, you can have it all. Its the latest and one of the most affordable way to maximize every dollar you invest in your PC or MAC.
Easy, low-cost HDD laptop upgrade
SSHD provides a great way to breathe new life into an older laptop computer.
- Get the performance you never thought possible from your older system
- One of the most cost effective ways to increase performance on your PC or MAC system.
- Easy, do-it-yourself laptop upgrade solutions available
|Hard drive interface:||Serial ATA III|
|Hard drive capacity:||1000 GB|
|Hard drive size:||2.5 "|
|Hard drive speed:||5400 RPM|
|Drive device, buffer size:||64 MB|
|Write seek:||14 ms|
|Read seek:||12 ms|
|Bytes per sector:||4096|
|Hard disk number of heads:||4|
|Power consumption typical:||2.7 W|
|Power consumption idle:||0.9 W|
|Windows operating systems supported:||Y|
|Mac operating systems supported:||Y|
|Linux operating systems supported:||Y|
|Other operating systems supported:||Y|
|Operating temperature T-T:||0 - 60 °C|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating shock:||350 G|
|Non-operating shock:||1000 G|
|Colour of product:||Chrome|
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις