Cisco GLC-FE-100FX-RGD= 100BASE-FX MULTI MODERUGGED SF
100BASE-FX MULTI MODERUGGED SFThe Cisco® 100BASE-X Small Form-factor Pluggable SFP is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Fast Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with the network.
- Hot-swappable when deployed, the switch or router does not have to reboot.
- Supports the "pay-as-you-populate" model.
- Interchangeable with other 100BASE-X SFPs on the same line card.
- Supports the Cisco quality ID feature that enables the switch or router to identify whether or not the SFP is a Cisco qualified SFP.
- Optically interoperable with respective 100BASE-X Ethernet interfaces on the same link.
|Compliance industry standards:||IEEE 802.3ah Draft 3.0, IEEE 802.3|
|Maximum operating distance:||2000 m|
|Transmit power:||-14dBm - -20dBm|
|Storage temperature range T-T:||-40 - 85 °C|
|Operating temperature range T-T:||0 - 70 °C|
|Safety:||Laser Class 1 21CFR1040|
100BASE-FX MULTI MODERUGGED SF
No posts found