Cisco WS-X45-SUP7-E= CATALYST 4500 E-SERIES
CATALYST 4500 E-SERIES- Establishing borderless leadership is now easier than ever to achieve with the new Cisco® Catalyst® 4500E Supervisor Engine 7-E Figure 1, an enterprise-class Borderless Networks access and aggregation supervisor engine designed to provide 848 Gbps per system with E-Series chassis. Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 7-E is the first Cisco Catalyst supervisor engine to provide 48 Gbps per slot with Flexible NetFlow FNF and Advanced Security combined with reduced total cost of ownership TCO and excellent investment protection. With these capabilities; four 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks; and 10/100/1000 Power over Ethernet PoE, PoE Plus PoEP, and Cisco Universal PoE UPoE ports, this supervisor engine is undoubtedly Cisco's leading Borderless Networks access supervisor engine in the Cisco Catalyst Family. Supervisor Engine 7-E is built with price-performance aggregation deployments in mind, providing increased Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet fiber density along with hardware capabilities to support enterprise-class aggregation functions. Supervisor Engine 7-E facilitates user experiences for enterprise, public sector, mid-market, and commercial customer deployment business-critical applications.
- Cisco leadership in Borderless Networks is extended with important features - hardware readiness for Cisco TrustSec® technology, medianet, Flexible NetFlow, Cisco EnergyWise technology, Cisco Powered Workspace - and other feature enhancements enabled by the Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 7-E. Backward and forward compatibility with most existing Cisco Catalyst 4500 and 4500E line cards helps assure deeper customer satisfaction with the industry's best investment protection architecture. Cisco Catalyst Supervisor Engine 7-E is supported in Cisco Catalyst 4500 E-Series chassis only.
The Cisco Catalyst 4500E Supervisor Engine 7-E delivers several new technology breakthroughs and industry firsts, extending the Cisco Catalyst 4500 Series placement from a premium wiring closet solution into next-generation borderless access and aggregation deployments.
The Supervisor Engine 7-E offers the following important leading innovations and capabilities:
- More than 10 years of investment protection through backward and forward compatibility
- Cisco Catalyst switch with 48 Gbps per slot 848 Gbps per system
- Around 5 microseconds of latency to and from any 10 Gigabit Ethernet port
- First Cisco Catalyst switch with campus FNF
- First Cisco Catalyst switch offering Cisco IOS® XE Modular Software services
First Cisco Catalyst switch with less than 200 msec In-Service Software Upgrade ISSU high availability
First Cisco Catalyst switch for next-generation Cisco Powered Workspace Energy Efficient Ethernet [EEE] and UPOE
First and only modular switch with 8 bidirectional line rate Switched Port Analyzer SPAN or Remote SPAN RSPAN sessions
|Ethernet LAN connection:||Y|
|Ethernet LAN data transfer rates:||10, 100, 1000, 10000 Mbit/s|
|Wireless LAN connection:||N|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||1|
|Ethernet LAN RJ-45 ports quantity:||4|
|Power consumption typical:||280 W|
|Operating temperature range T-T:||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity range:||-40 - 70 %|
|Certification:||- UL 60950CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950- EN 60950- IEC 60950- TS 001- AS/NZS 3260|
CATALYST 4500 E-SERIES
No posts found