Cisco Small Business SF500-24-K9-G5 Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switch SF500-24 (SF500-24-K9-G5)
Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switch SF500-24 (SF500-24-K9-G5)The Cisco 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches provide the ideal technology foundation for demanding business networks. They offer the perfect mix of advanced features needed to ensure the availability of critical applications.
Now you can protect business information and provide a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future-all in a package you can afford.
Cisco 500 Series Stackable Managed Switches support:
- High Reliability and Resiliency: Keep your network up and running with advanced redundancy and availability features that reduce downtime and improve network resiliency so your business never slows down.
- Strong Security: Advanced security features protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off your network.
- Power-Efficient: A variety of power-saving features across all models provide one of the industry's most extensive energy-efficient switching portfolios.
- Simplified Network Setup and Operations: Intuitive browser-based tools, auto-configuration and discovery, and true stacking make theses switches easy to use and manage, and simplify day-to-day network operations.
- Peace of Mind: All Cisco 500 Series Switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including next-business-day advance replacement where available.
- Choose from Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- Cisco 500 models offer one or five Gigabit Ethernet expansion slots, and the Cisco 500X models offer 10 Gigabit Ethernet expansion slots.
- Power over Ethernet Plus PoE provides up to 30 watts per port.
- Strong security features such as access control lists ACLs, guest virtual LANs VLANs, encrypted management data, and other advanced network defense features safeguard customer networks.
- IPv6 support allows you to move up to the next generation of networking applications and operating systems without an extensive equipment upgrade.
- Quality of service QoS on all models prioritizes network traffic to keep critical network applications running at top performance.
- Layer 3 static 500 models and dynamic 500X models IP routing provide advanced traffic management capabilities to segment networks.
Energy Efficiency and Design
- Power-saving technology, including Energy Efficient Ethernet, reduces power consumption with the ability to enter sleep mode, turn off unused ports, and adjust power as needed.
- More ports per Gigabit Ethernet switch includes 28- and 52-port Gigabit Ethernet switches instead of 20 or 44 ports with four shared ports, as in traditional devices.
Management and Investment Protection
- Intuitive graphical interfaces, remote management capabilities, Textview command-line interface, Cisco Configuration Assistant, and automated deployment tools simplify setup and configuration.
- Deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol CDP, Link Layer Discovery Protocol-Media Endpoint Devices LLDP-MED, Auto Smartports, and Voice Service Discovery Protocol VSDP.
- All switches come with a limited lifetime warranty with next-business-day advance replacement where available, limited lifetime warranty on fans and power supplies, free software fixes for the term of the warranty, and one year of technical support to protect your investment.
|Maximum data transfer rate:||1 Gbit/s|
|Supported data transfer rates:||10/100/1000Mbps|
|Switching capacity:||28.8 Gbit/s|
|Packet transfer speed:||9.52 mpps|
|MAC address table:||16000 entries|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z|
|Head-of-line HOL blocking:||Y|
|Flow control support:||Y|
|Jumbo Frames support:||Y|
|Broadcast storm control:||Y|
|Number of VLANs:||4096|
|Spanning tree protocol:||Y|
|Quality of Service QoS support:||Y|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology:||1000BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 10BASE-T|
|Gigabit Ethernet copper ports quantity:||4|
|Ethernet LAN RJ-45 ports quantity:||24|
|SFP slots quantity:||2|
|Security algorithms supported:||802.1x RADIUS, MD5|
|Supported network protocols:||TCP/IP, ARP, DHCP, HTTP, UDP, ICMP, IPv6|
|Power over Ethernet PoE Support:||N|
|AC input voltage:||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency:||47/63 Hz|
|Power consumption typical:||14.8 W|
|Input current:||0.16 A|
|Colour of product:||Black|
|Processor clock speed:||800 MHz|
|Mean time between failures MTBF:||210801.7 h|
|Number of queues:||4|
|Energy Star certified:||-|
|Certification:||UL, CSA, CE, FCC|
|Operating relative humidity range:||10 - 90 %|
|Operating temperature range T-T:||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature range T-T:||-20 - 70 °C|
|Storage relative humidity range:||10 - 90 %|
|Drive device, buffer size:||8 MB|
|Internal memory:||256 MB|
|Flash memory:||32 MB|
|Minimum system requirements:||Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Ethernet Cat 5|
|Compatibility:||Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X|
|Cables included:||AC, Serial|
Cisco Small Business 500 Series Stackable Managed Switch SF500-24 (SF500-24-K9-G5)
No posts found