Cisco CP-9971-CL-K9= Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971 Slimline - IP video phone - IEEE 802.11b/g/a (Wi-Fi) - SIP - charcoal grey
Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971 Slimline - IP video phone - IEEE 802.11b/g/a (Wi-Fi) - SIP - charcoal greyProduct Overview
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971 is an advanced collaborative media endpoint that provides voice, video, applications, and accessories. Highlights include interactive multiparty video, high-resolution color touchscreen display, High-definition voice (HD voice), desktop Wi-Fi connectivity, Gigabit Ethernet and a new ergonomic design and user interface designed for simplicity and high usability. Accessories, sold separately, include the Cisco Unified Video Camera and the Cisco Unified IP Color Key Expansion Module.
Features and Benefits
Key attributes of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971 include:
- Newly developed ergonomic design and user experience designed specifically for use with the high-resolution, VGA, graphical, backlit, anti-glare, color touchscreen display
- H.264 video support for two-way standard-definition calling with USB support for the Cisco Unified Video Camera (Note: Multiparty video communications supported with Multipoint Control Unit)
- Choice of 802.11 a/b/g desktop Wi-Fi connectivity or Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity and switch port available for a downstream PC
- Embedded Bluetooth radio and 2 USB ports for added freedom and convenience, with support for both wireless and wired headsets
- Firmware support for XML and MIDlet-enabled applications
Table 1 lists the features and benefits of the Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971.
Cisco Unified IP Phone 9971 Slimline - IP video phone - IEEE 802.11b/g/a (Wi-Fi) - SIP - charcoal grey
No posts found