Corsair CO-9050013-WW Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition High Static Pressure 120mm (CO-9050013-WW)
Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition High Static Pressure 120mm (CO-9050013-WW)An excellent, quiet choice for heatsinks and radiators
The wide body, low-pitch blades of the SP120 fans combined with the custom housing provides outstanding static pressure and airflow through heatsinks or radiators. With rubberized corners, a quiet and reliable Advanced Hydraulic Bearing, and PWM support for increased fan speed control, the SP120 truly is the strong, silent type.
Included in the box are the three user-replaceable colored rings, in red, blue, and white, so you can customize your fan to match your cases components. Each fan also features blacked-out wires and connectors, so your build looks elegant and clean when done. Available in single and twin packs.
- The SP120 High Performance Edition, at full RPM, has outstanding static pressure, up to 3.1mm/H2O, when used on a radiator or heatsink.
- 4-PIN PWM Support for increased fan speed control.
- Seven wide body, low-pitch custom blades for optimal static pressure at very low noise levels.
- Custom fan enclosure for ducting air in the right direction with minimal interference.
- Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for reliable, quiet operation.
- Rubberized corners for sound damping when installed with standard screws.
- User-replaceable colored rings so you can match your fans to your case
- SP120 PWM High Performance Edition Airflow Fan
- Three colored rings in red, blue, and white.
- Mounting Screws
|Suitable for:||computer case|
|Fan diameter:||120 mm|
|Supported processor sockets:||N|
|Compatible processor series:||N|
|Maximum spin speed:||2350 RPM|
|Noise level high speed:||35 dB|
|Maximum airflow:||62.74 cfm|
|Voltage:||7 - 12 V|
|Colour of product:||Black, Blue, Red, White|
Corsair Air Series SP120 High Performance Edition High Static Pressure 120mm (CO-9050013-WW)
No posts found