Freecom 56136 Hard Drive Dock Duplicator, 2.5” & 3.5” SATA I/II, USB 2.0 (max. 480Mbit/s), eSATA (max. 3000Mbit/s), 554g, silver/black
Hard Drive Dock Duplicator, 2.5” & 3.5” SATA I/II, USB 2.0 (max. 480Mbit/s), eSATA (max. 3000Mbit/s), 554g, silver/blackThe Freecom Hard Drive Dock Duplicator is a 2 bay hard drive dock that enables you to copy data from one hard drive to another without the use of a computer. Simply click your hard drives into the duplicator, press the button and your hard drive will be copied. Ideal for professionals such as System administrators to copy drive images quicker, easier and safer than before. Home users will also benefit from the copy function when upgrading to a bigger hard drive or simply using the Dock functionality.
Of course the duplicator can also be used as a single hard drive dock. The Duplicator easily connects to all kinds of computers and laptops via USB2.0 or a super fast eSATA connection. Cables are included in the box. Click your 2.5” or 3.5” SATA drive in the dock and it instantly becomes available to you, exactly like an external drive. Ideal for temporary use of your ( old ) internal hard drive.
- Hard drive duplicator dock with USB 2.0 and eSATA interface.
- Ideal for drive to drive copying, software or drive image installations, quick formatting, erasing and backups.
- Easy to use. Swap hard drives in a matter of seconds.
- Perfectly suited for both professional and home use.
- Fits 3.5”and 2.5” SATA hard drives.
- Insert your internal drives in the dock with one click, easy ejection after use.
- Drive load indicator for easy tracking of copy status.
- Including USB 2.0 and eSATA connection cable.
- Unlimited free helpdesk support.
Hard Drive Dock Duplicator, 2.5” & 3.5” SATA I/II, USB 2.0 (max. 480Mbit/s), eSATA (max. 3000Mbit/s), 554g, silver/black
No posts found