Guillemot 4780729 Hercules DJ Console Rmx 2 DJ controller (4780729)
High resolution DJ controller
- High-resolution audio: 96KHz/24-bit
- High-resolution faders: 14-bit MIDI mode
Outstanding audio quality
- Sampling up to 96KHz/24-bit
- XLR balanced main output (1-2)
- XLR balanced microphone input
2-deck DJ controller
- 2 jog-wheels with pressure detection
- 8 velocity pads
- High resolution controls: 14-bit MIDI mode on all faders
- Brushed aluminium top panel
- Steel basis
- Rugged casing supporting any kind of mix
- Hook protecting the USB connector from unexpected removal
- Changeable cross-fader compatible (Mini-Innofader® compatible)
- Power adapter protecting the audio from USB power fluctuations
Designed for mobile DeeJays
- Transport bag included
- All-in-one design: controller + audio
- Rugged metal enclosure for transport conditions
- Light and compact enough to be carried on the shoulder
- Included DJ software: Virtual DJ LE and DjucedTM40°
- Technical specifications
DJ Audio Interface
High Resolution Audio
- 96KHz / 24-bit in Windows (ASIO) & Mac (Core Audio)
- Supports lower sampling rates (44.1 / 48 / 88.2 KHz)
Output channels 1-2
2 balanced XLR = Master out
- Strong level, for public address amplifiers
- Balanced output = music protected from interferences in cables
2 RCA = Booth out
- Use = for monitor speakers, close from the DeeJay
Output channels 3-4
- 2 stereo ¼" jack headphones outputs
- 2 RCA output (to connect to an external mixer)
4-channel input in RCA, to mix 2 external sources
- Line/Phono switches: for line or phono sources
- Level setting (software): standard (line), boost (CDJ players)
Microphone input: XLR/Jack combo plug, balanced
- Balanced input, for the best sound with high-end microphones
- Also support consumer unbalanced microphones
- Talk-over the mix
DJ Control Surface
2-deck DJ Controller
- 36 transport buttons
- 12 rotary potentiometers
- 8 velocity sensitive pads
- 5 faders
- 2 rotary encoders
- 2 jog wheels with pressure detection
DJConsole Rmx2 transport buttons are made of:
- A tactile switch with a short travel and a detent,
- A rubber cap with a smooth contact, and 22 buttons include an inner backlight showing the status.
- 2 potentiometers (microphone and headphones volume) set an analogue volume (setting headphones & mic preamplifiers).
- 10 other rotary potentiometers send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
- All rotary potentiometers have a rubber cap.
Velocity sensitive pads
- Each deck has 2 sets of 4 pads, with 4 modes per pad (Loop, Effect, Sample, Cue), providing 16 controls per deck.
- As pads are velocity sensitive, they can send progressive commands (for example set the volume of a sample).
- All pads include a backlight.
- 5 faders send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
- The volume and pitch faders have a rubber pad.
- The pitch fader has a centre detent.
- The cross-fader is removable (its slot fits with a Mini-Innofader®).
- The encoders can modulate the effects sent via the pads.
- The encoders have a rubber pad.
- The jog wheels use a pressure detection to set the scratch on/off.
- A side LED shows the status of the pressure detection
- BOX CONTENTS
- Hercules DJConsole Rmx2
- USB cable, transport bag, power adapter
- CD with PC/Mac DJ software
- Printed installation guide + online manual
- Minimum configuration
- Computer CPU: 1.5 GHz or faster CoreTM 2 Duo or AMD 64-bit
- 2 GB of RAM or more
- Powered USB port
- 100 MB available disk space
- CD/DVD-ROM drive
- Internet access
- Amplified stereo speakers and headphones
- Operating system (32/64-bit)
- MS Windows® XP/Vista/7/8 or
- Mac OS® 10.6,10.7, 10.8 (Core Duo)
No posts found