Hewlett Packard C3875A Hewlett Packard C3875A Clear Film (C3875A)Keep your projects on track and demonstrate the quality and professionalism of your work with this optically clear, recyclable film. Produce multiple overlays and transparent images with excellent line quality and consistent, vivid color.
An optically clear film providing excellent ink absorption, superior bleed control and bright vivid colors. Use for overlays, designs and transparent images.
- Look to this professional-quality film to present your professional best. Produce sharp line quality and consistent, vivid color with a film designed to provide excellent bleed control and strong ink adhesion to prevent ink transfer between overlays.
- Produce sharp line quality and consistent, vivid color. This film is designed to provide excellent bleed control for sharp images and strong ink adhesion to prevent ink transfer between overlays.
- Meet your project deadlines. Compatible with a wide range of HP Designjet printers using both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks, this optically clear film provides high-quality, consistent image quality print to print and roll to roll.
- HP Clear Film is designed together with Original HP inks and Designjet printers to provide consistent, quality performance with every print. Take advantage of printing flexibility. HP Clear Film is compatible with a wide range of HP Designjet printers using both Original HP dye- and pigment-based inks.
- Help meet the environmental objectives of your company - and your clients. HP Clear Film is included in the HP Large-format Media take-back program, a free and convenient return and recycling program.
- HP Clear Film is included in the HP Large-format Media take-back program, a free and convenient return and recycling program. Simply pack up eligible printing materials. HP picks up the shipping expense and handles sorting and recycling.
- Designed to work with HP Designjet 200 series matte film only, 300 series, 400 series, 600 matte film only, 650c, 650c/ps, 700 series and 1000 series.
|Media weight:||174 g/m²|
|Dimensions WxDxH:||106 x 106 x 939 mm|
|Package weight:||4210 g|
|Printing material shelf life:||1 years|
|Roll dimensions:||914 mm x 22.9 m|
|Operating relative humidity H-H:||20 - 70 %|
|Printing media thickness:||132 µm|
|Operating temperature T-T:||15 - 35 °C|
|Printing media gloss level:||Matte|
|Storage temperature T-T:||15 - 30 °C|
|Storage relative humidity H-H:||20 - 80 %|
|Country of origin:||USA|
|Operating temperature T-T:||59 - 95 °F|
|Package dimensions WxDxH:||939 x 106 x 106 mm|
|Printing material smoothness:||5 SU|
|Printing material waterfastness:||Lamination required|
|Pallet dimensions W x D x H:||1092.2 x 1016 x 1219.2 mm|
|Pallet weight:||497.59 kg|
|Quantity per pallet:||99 pcs|
|Printing material dry time:||9 min.|
|Printing material opacity:||80%|
|Package dimensions W x D x H:||37 x 4.2 x 4.2 "|
|Pallet dimensions W x D x H:||43 x 40 x 48 "|
|Quantity per box:||1 pcs|
|Fade-resistance note indoor home or office:||3 months|