IBM 46M0907 IBM 6 Gb SAS Host Bus Adapter for System x - 4 Channel - SAS-2 - 600 MBps - PCI Express 2.0 x8
IBM 6 Gb SAS Host Bus Adapter for System x - 4 Channel - SAS-2 - 600 MBps - PCI Express 2.0 x8The IBM 6Gb SAS HBA are economical storage enablers to attach RAIDed external storage enclosures and provide 3Gb or 6Gb tape storage connectivity for data-archiving applications to realize a higher level of performance.
The PCIe small form-factor IBM 6Gb SAS HBA is based on LSI's SAS2008 controller and can handle medium- to large-capacity server storage applications by connecting an 8-lane PCI-Express adapter with one external x4 SFF-8088 connector and four internal SATA connectors.
Features and functions:
- 6 Gbps per SAS port;
- uEFI support;
- PCI-e small form-factor design (MD-2);
- Four x1 internal SATA / one x4 external SFF-8088 connectors;
- 8-lane Gen 2 PCI-Express;
- Connection to both SAS and SATA HDDs;
- Connection to internal and external tape drives;
- Connection to external storage controllers;
- Support for all major operating systems, including open-source drivers for Linux®;
- Initiator Target Firmware (IT);
IBM 6 Gb SAS Host Bus Adapter for System x - 4 Channel - SAS-2 - 600 MBps - PCI Express 2.0 x8
No posts found