IBM 7382E2G IBM X3300 M4 6C E5-2420 1.9G 15MB (7382E2G)
IBM X3300 M4 6C E5-2420 1.9G 15MB (7382E2G)Highlights
- Meet capacity demand with a powerful, affordable server that is ready to grow.
- Scale up quickly and easily with pay as you grow flexibility, including Feature on Demand upgrades.
- Save money with low-voltage processors, high-efficiency power supplies and remote management.
Powerful, flexible and reliable, the new IBM System x3300 M4 is the value-priced performance tower for your emerging business.
Meet demand today, prepare for tomorrow
The x3300 M4 is a scalable, easy-to-use solution for customers in need of a powerful, affordable business server that can fit under their desk. The x3300 M4 embraces the pay as you grow philosophy to maintain an affordable entry price while allowing you to scale and configure the server to meet your needs. This dual-socket system comes standard with a single Intel Xeon E5-2400 series processor and room to add a second as needed. The Feature on Demand option makes it easy to unlock an expanded set of capabilities with optional activation keys. Storage flexibility includes support for both 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch hard drives, offering a total capacity of up to 24 TB of hot-swappable storage.
- Better performance and more generous storage capacity in a smaller footprint help support a wider range of general business workloads.
- Flexible storage capacity and storage choices supporting SAS or SATA HDDs or solid-state drives.
- Embedded RAID support and optional advanced RAID upgrade facilitates enhanced availability and protection.
- Comprehensive systems management tools help increase uptime, reduce costs and improve productivity.
- Innovative Feature On Demand FoD upgrade options.
- Support legacy PCI-X slots for a smooth transition.
- 4U tower with optional rack-mount capability.
- Up to two Intel Xeon E5-2400 series processors.
- Up to 1600 MHz memory speed.
- Up to six PCIe expansion slots; five PCIe slots standard, plus one additional PCIe slot when the second processor is populated. An optional PCI-X slot is available via an interposer conversion kit.
- Support up to 16 TB of 2.5-inch hot-swap SAS/SATA drives HDD upgrade options required or 24 TB of 3.5-inch hot- or simple-swap SAS/SATA HDDs.
- Integrated 3 Gbps software RAID and optional 6 Gbps hardware RAID.
|Processor clock speed:||1.9 GHz|
|Processor family:||Intel Xeon|
|Processor number of cores:||6|
|Number of processors installed:||1|
|L3 cache:||15 MB|
|System bus:||7.2 GT/s|
|Motherboard chipset:||Intel C600|
|Hot-swap HS hard disk -s:||Y|
|Hard drive size:||3.5 "|
|Hard drive interface:||Serial ATA|
|RAID levels:||0, 1, 10|
|Number of hard drives supported:||4|
|Maximum storage capacity:||12 TB|
|Internal memory:||8 GB|
|Internal memory type:||DDR3|
|Maximum internal memory:||192 GB|
|Memory slots:||12x DIMM|
|Memory clock speed:||1333 MHz|
|Memory layout:||1 x 8 GB|
|Optical drive type:||DVD-ROM|
|Maximum graphics adapter memory:||16 MB|
|Graphics adapter family:||Matrox|
|On-board graphics adapter:||Y|
|Wireless LAN connection:||N|
|Networking features:||Gigabit Ethernet|
|LAN controller:||Intel I350-CM2|
|Ethernet LAN connection:||Y|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||8|
|VGA D-Sub ports quantity:||1|
|Ethernet LAN RJ-45 ports quantity:||4|
|Serial ports quantity:||1|
|PCI Express x16 slots:||1|
|PCI Express x4 slots:||1|
|PCI Express x8 slots:||3|
|PCI Express slots version:||2.0, 3.0|
|Power supply type:||AC/DC|
|Number of power supplies:||1|
|Power supply:||460 W|
|Redundant power supply RPS support:||N|
|Compliance industry standards:||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 1588, IEEE802.3az, IEEE 802.1q|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2, 2008, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10, 11, VMware vSphere 5|
|Operating system installed:||N|
|Chassis type:||Tower 4U|
|Hot-swap hard drive bays:||4|
|Trusted Platform Module TPM:||Y|
IBM X3300 M4 6C E5-2420 1.9G 15MB (7382E2G)
No posts found