ingenico DCR002 ingenico DITEO Smartcard Reader (DCR002)
ingenico DITEO Smartcard Reader (DCR002)A smart card reader adopted by public transportation operators and hospitals
- Diteo is a PC-linked, dual interface card reader, compliant with PC/SC and CCID standards.
- Diteo accepts both contact smart cards compliant with ISO specification 7816 - 1/4 and contactless cards compliant with ISO 14443 type A/B/B Innovatron.
- In public transportation, Diteo is used by professionals to check contactless smart card on countertop.
- In hospitals, Diteo complies with strong authentication and electronic signature needs for health professionals.
- The Diteo reader driver is certified WHQL. Drivers are also available for Mac OS and Linux environments.
An ergonomic, easy-to-use card reader
- A software package for administrator is provided to easily install and configure the Diteo smart card reader, according to software environment deployed.
- The Diteo card reader features an ultra-bright, multicoloured LED indicating the connection status and enabling to differentiate the uses of the reader.
- The top of the Diteo is designed to house the contactless card, and has rims around the flat surface for this purpose. This means that it will not fall or slip: the card is laid down and removed in a simple, flowing, natural movement. In addition, the reader has rubber semi- circular pads to prevent it from slipping on the countertop, and is extremely stable.
Whats in it for the user
- Diteo can be easily personalised thanks to a specific area reserved for stickers or a four-colour silkscreen print depending on volumes.
- Diteo complies with the environmental safety standards in force, and is totally recyclable.
|Supported protocols:||ISO 7816, ISO14443, MIFARE, IAS ECC, Calypso|
|Dimensions WxDxH:||111 x 81 x 16 mm|
|Colour of product:||White|
|Windows operating systems supported:||Y|
|Linux operating systems supported:||Y|
|Mac operating systems supported:||Y|
|Certification:||EC, Microsoft WHQL, EMV Level 1|
ingenico DITEO Smartcard Reader (DCR002)
No posts found