Kodak 1436278 Kodak i2800 - Document scanner - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - ADF ( 75 sheets )
Kodak i2800 - Document scanner - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - ADF ( 75 sheets )Energize your information for a competitive edge.
Today’s business runs on information. But when that information is on paper, it can slow you down. Get things flowing faster with the KODAK i2800 Scanner. It lets you extract critical information from documents at the point of entry, for quick distribution to decision-makers who need it. So money to be gained isn’t left waiting for choices to be made.
No matter what size your business or department is, the reliable performance of the KODAK i2800 Scanner can enable collaboration right from your desktop. It decreases processing time for information that needs to be shared for review, reference, approval, and legal and compliance reasons. This helps increase both internal and external customer satisfaction, and saves your company time and money. Plus, if your business has branch offices or field agents, distributed capture allows document images to be immediately sent to a central location for easy access.
Help your company get ahead with a scanning solution that can bring you increased security, faster internal processes, better teamwork, and a host of other business benefits. The KODAK i2800 Scanner.
More imaging power
- Dual LED illumination means faster first scans, plus great image clarity, consistency, and color stability.
- With speeds up to 70 pages per minute, you get plenty of production in a small package.
- No matter what document you’re scanning, paper handling from Kodak gets the job done. Small or large, thick or thin, ID cards, even embossed hard cards — the versatile, self-storing output tray easily adjusts.
- The KODAK A4 Flatbed Accessory, with USB connectivity, makes it simple to scan oversized, bound, or fragile materials.
- Kodak’s Smart Touch functionality performs multiple-step scanning operations at the press of a button.
Kodak i2800 - Document scanner - 600 dpi x 600 dpi - ADF ( 75 sheets )
No posts found