OCZ Technology D2CSTK181M11-0080 OCZ Technology 80GB DENEVA2 C 1.8" MLC SSD (D2CSTK181M11-0080)
OCZ Technology 80GB DENEVA2 C 1.8" MLC SSD (D2CSTK181M11-0080)- Leading-edge SATA 6Gb/s storage solution designed to dramatically increase productivity & application performance.
- Cost-effective MLC-based design with best-in-class endurance & reliability.
Raising the Bar in Performance.
- Delivers the performance of hundreds of hard disk drives in a single server:
- Over 500MB/s of throughput.
- Up to 85,000 4K random write IOPS.
- Nearly double the speed of the previous generation.
Reliable, Longer-Lasting, & Secure.
- Data fail recovery ensures superior reliability.
- Maximized product lifespan with write amplification as low as 0.3.
- Intelligent block management & wear-leveling for increased endurance.
- Advanced security with 256-bit AES encryption support.
- Strong error correction for enhanced data integrity.
Flexible Design with a Wide Array of Configurations.
- Deneva 2 comes in an industry-standard 1.8" model; however, its unique architecture can be tailored to fit specific applications.
Cost-Savings that Other SSD Lines Cannot Deliver.
- Alternative flash options provide a greater spectrum of price per IOPS.
- Support for next generation NAND flash geometries.
|Solid-state drive capacity:||80 GB|
|Solid-state drive interfaces:||Serial ATA III|
|Seek time:||0.1 ms|
|Read speed:||550 MB/s|
|Write speed:||520 MB/s|
|Random write 4KB:||60000 IOPS|
|Random read 4KB:||40000 IOPS|
|Data transfer rate:||6 Gbit/s|
|Security algorithms supported:||128-bit AES, 256-bit AES|
|Power consumption standby:||1.65 W|
|Power consumption read:||3 W|
|Power consumption write:||3 W|
|Mean time between failures MTBF:||2000000 h|
|Windows operating systems supported:||Y|
|Mac operating systems supported:||Y|
|Linux operating systems supported:||Y|
|Operating temperature range T-T:||0 - 70 °C|
|Storage temperature range T-T:||-45 - 85 °C|
|Certification:||RoHS, CE, FCC|
|Colour of product:||Silver|
OCZ Technology 80GB DENEVA2 C 1.8" MLC SSD (D2CSTK181M11-0080)
No posts found