StarTech.com PEXUSB3S4 StarTech.com 4Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI Express Card with SATA Power (PEXUSB3S4)
StarTech.com 4Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI Express Card with SATA Power (PEXUSB3S4)The PEXUSB3S4 4-Port PCI Express SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Card with SATA Power adds 3 external USB 3.0 ports and an internal USB 3.0 port to any PCI Express-enabled computer system. With SuperSpeed USB 3.0, you can reach data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, while still being backward compatible with existing USB 2.0 devices at 480Mbps.
With a built-in SATA power connector, each USB port can provide up to 900mA of power to USB 3.0 devices 500mA for USB 2.0 by connecting to your computer power supply. Compatible with both Low profile/half-height or Full profile computer cases, this card is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity at up to 5 Gbps and 80% more power than USB 2.0.
- Dual profile design to fit into Full or Low Profile/small form factor SFF systems.
- Uses a SATA power connector for compatibility with newer systems that have limited or no LP4 power supply connections, to ensure maximum power for USB devices.
- Adds four USB 3.0 ports in total; 3x External, 1x Internal.
- Fully compliant with USB 3.0 revision 1.0 specifications and Intel xHCI rev0.95 specifications, with transfer rates up to 5Gbps.
- Built-in optional SATA power connector for bus-powered USB devices.
- Optionally provides up to 900mA per USB port.
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1 devices.
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 specifications.
- Includes a Low Profile/half-height installation bracket.
- Upgrade an older PCIe-based system with USB 3.0 connectivity, to fully utilize USB 3.0 devices.
- Ideal for newer computer systems with only SATA power connectors, or a limited number of older LP4 power connectors.
- Expand a system's USB capabilities with two additional external USB ports.
- Connect additional external hard drives, CD/DVD drives, MP3 players, printers, scanners, webcams, game controllers, digital cameras, etc. to a computer system through USB 3.0.
|Output interface:||USB 3.0|
|PCI Card form factor:||full-height|
|USB 3.0 ports quantity:||4|
|Internal USB 3.0 ports quantity:||1|
|Plug and Play:||Y|
|Data transfer rate:||5 Gbit/s|
|Operating temperature range T-T:||5 - 50 °C|
|Windows operating systems supported:||Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64|
|Server operating systems supported:||Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Packaging width:||155.00 mm|
|Packaging height:||45.00 mm|
|Package weight:||190 g|
StarTech.com 4Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI Express Card with SATA Power (PEXUSB3S4)
No posts found