StarTech.com PEX8S952 StarTech.com 8Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16950 UART (PEX8S952)
StarTech.com 8Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16950 UART (PEX8S952)This PCI Express based serial adapter card allows you to turn a PCI Express slot into eight RS232 DB9 serial connections.
The adapter card is based on a native single chip design, that allows you to harness the full capability of PCI Express PCIe - providing optimum reliability and speed, and reducing the load applied to the cpu by as much as 48% over conventional serial cards.
The RS232 Serial Adapter Card is compatible with a broad range of operating systems, including Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Linux Kernel 2.6.11 and up, as well as MAC OS 10.4 and above.
Plus, the adapter card includes an optional low profile bracket that allows the card to be installed in virtually any computer case making it that much easier to add serial ports to a PCI Express enabled computer, regardless of the size of the computer case.
- 128-byte deep FIFO per transmitter and receiver
- Automated in-band software flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff in both directions
- Automated out-of-band hardware flow control using Tx/Rx/RTS/CTS/DSR/DTR/DCD/RI/GND
- Compliant with IEEE1284, SPP/EPP/ECP parallel port
- Compliant with PCI Express base specifications revision 1.0a
- Eight high speed RS-232 serial ports with data transfer rate up to 460.8 Kbps
- High Performance Dual Channel Oxford 950 UART
- Native single-Chip, single lane PCI Express
- Selectable power output on pin 9 for the serial port
|Serial ports quantity:||8|
|Supports EPP and ECP:||Y|
|Supported protocols:||IEEE1284, SPP|
|Data transfer rate:||0.4 Mbit/s|
|Certification:||CE, FC, ROHS|
|Colour of product:||Red|
|Packaging width:||54.00 mm|
|Packaging height:||150.00 mm|
|Package weight:||650 g|
|Compatible operating systems:||Win2000/XP/2003/VistaLinux 2.6.11 MAC OS 10.4|
|I/O ports:||8x DB 9-pin Serial M|
StarTech.com 8Port Native PCI Express RS232 Serial Adapter Card with 16950 UART (PEX8S952)
No posts found