Tandberg Data 3508-LTO Tandberg LTO-3 HH - LTO Ultrium ( 400 GB / 800 GB ) - Ultrium 3 - SCSI LVD/SE - internal - 5.25"
Tandberg LTO-3 HH - LTO Ultrium ( 400 GB / 800 GB ) - Ultrium 3 - SCSI LVD/SE - internal - 5.25"LTO-3 HH Internal SCSI tape drive with Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Screws.
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Capacity: 800/400 GB (native/compressed)
- Transfer rates of up to 432 GB/Hr*
- Broad connectivity - Available in both Ultra320 SCSI and 3Gb/sec SAS interfaces, the LTO-3 HH is ideal for midrange and departmental servers.
- LTO WORM (write once, read many) for regulatory compliance
- Data rate matching continuously adjusts the speed of the tape drive to that of the server or network environment, which increases performance, reduces mechanical wear on the drive, and extends tape life
- Rock-solid reliability and data integrity with MTBF of 250,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle
- 3 years warranty and Advanced Replacement Service/ADEX
Designed for the SMB sector, Tandberg’s LTO-3 Half Height (HH) drive is the ideal synthesis of efficiency, modern innovation and maximum price/performance ratio. LTO's 6 generation roadmap, with 4 generations available today, makes it a clear choice for budget constrained small to medium businesses.
The Tandberg LTO-3 HH delivers a compressed storage capacity of 800GB per data cartridge and a compressed data transfer rate of 432GB per hour, two and a half times faster than the previous generation Ultrium tape drive. The Tandberg LTO-3 HH Tape Drive is fully read and write compatible with all second-generation Ultrium media and offers further investment protection through its backward-read compatibility with first-generation Ultrium media.
For IT organizations with stringent, long-term data retention requirements, the LTO-3 HH Tape Drive WORM (Write-Once, Read-Many) data protection feature offers a simple and secure method for archiving records allowing customers to affordable meet the toughest industry compliance regulations.
With ultimate reliability and ease of use in mind, even at a 100% duty cycle, Tandberg Data's rugged design builds on superior LTO technology and adds advanced features to create a new level of data protection. Tandberg LTO Half Height tape drives employ dynamic data rate matching to adjust to the speed of the host, reducing wear and tear on both drive and media and increasing performance, even on slower hosts. Its ultra-durable soft-load feature automatically positions the data cartridge, and the highly reliable leader-capture mechanism virtually eliminates lost leaders, increasing the success of your backup and restore operations.
The Tandberg LTO-3 HH ships with Symantec’s Backup Exec QuickStart software, embedded media management for intelligent diagnostics and tape alerts, and comes with 3 years warranty and support.
The Tandberg LTO-HH is compatible with industry standard, multi-sourced LTO media. To achieve the best reliability, Tandberg LTO branded and qualified data cartridges are recommended. For more information on media compatibility, click here.
*assumes 2:1 data compression
Tandberg LTO-3 HH - LTO Ultrium ( 400 GB / 800 GB ) - Ultrium 3 - SCSI LVD/SE - internal - 5.25"
No posts found