Tandberg Data 8900-RDX Tandberg RDX QuikStation Disk library RDX x 8 Gigabit Ethernet rack-mountable (8900-RDX)
Tandberg RDX QuikStation Disk library RDX x 8 Gigabit Ethernet rack-mountable (8900-RDX)- Up to 8TB online capacity & unlimited offline capacity
- Up to 100 MB/s read/write performance
- Compact 2U rackmount form factor
- Configurable as iSCSI storage or as a TAD tape automation emulator
- Dual GbE ports bonded for failover
- Integrated web-based management for remote configuration and control
- One-year Next Business Day On-Site Service and Support where available
- Compatible with major backup software packages for easy integration into existing data protection infrastructures
Configurable as either 8 iSCSI storage targets, a Tandberg Data StorageLibrary T24, or StorageLoader LTO, the RDX QuikStation adapts to a broad range of SMB and SME environments for backup, restore, archive, and disaster recovery operations. The RDX QuikStation provides removable data protection for any or many systems on the same network.
RDX QuikStation is compatible with popular backup applications to quickly and easily integrate automated removable disk into existing protection plans. ISCSI connectivity provides for easy integration into existing Ethernet infrastructure.
Built-in web-based management is accessible from any standard web browser from any location and offers user-friendly control of configuration, management, operation, status and security.
Removable Disk-Based Library
Finally, library solution that delivers the cost, durability, and removability of tape with the random access and performance of disk.
|Maximum capacity:||8 TB|
|Networking features:||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of slots max:||8|
|Power requirements:||100-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Power consumption typical:||90 W|
|Operating temperature T-T:||10 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-20 - 60 °C|
|Dimensions WxDxH:||438 x 508 x 89 mm|
|Package dimensions WxDxH:||568 x 737 x 210 mm|