TP-LINK TD-W8970B TP-LINK TD-W8970B Wireless router DSL 4-port switch GigE 802.11b/g/n300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit ADSL2 Modem RouterAnnex B
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2 Modem, NAT Router, 4-Gigabit-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- 300Mbps Wireless speed and Gigabit Ethernet ports, ideal for multiple HD video streams
- Versatile Connectivity: ADSL or Ethernet WAN for multiple Internet connection types
- 2 USB ports for storage sharing, printer sharing, FTP Server and Media Server
What This Product Does
TP-LINKs TD-W8970B 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit ADSL2 Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed internet connections and share them wirelessly at blazing 300Mbps wireless speeds or by using one of its 4 Gigabit LAN ports. With 2 multifunctional USB ports, users can share printers, files and media across the local network or the internet. Whats more, this All-in-one device allows for two different connection types: ADSL, or Ethernet WAN, giving users the flexibility to access the Internet whichever method is most convenient.
Clear up your desktop!
The TD-W8970B does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2 modem, NAT router and 300Mbps wireless access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed internet connections.
Full Gigabit Ports - More Power to You
With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Gigabit LAN ports, the TD-W8970B is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
2 USB Sharing Ports - Easy Sharing
Using the TD-W8970Bs two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the devices FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
Interchangeable LAN/WAN Port - Versatile Connectivity
The TD-W8970B supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections EWAN that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
This device supports IPv6, which is foundational to the next generation Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experiences.
The ability to support up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously gives TD-W8970B users the flexibility to setup a virtual private network, to guarantee network security and take advantage of network access whether at home or away, for work or simply to access files from their local networks.
IP QoS Efficient Bandwidth Control
IP QoS allows network administrators to allot a specific amount of available bandwidth to each network connected device simply by identifying it by its IP address, ensuring that those devices with critical tasks always have enough bandwidth and preventing any one device from hoarding bandwidth from the rest of the users on the network.
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2 Modem, NAT Router, 4-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- All Gigabit ports ensure ultimate transfer speeds
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications
- Two USB 2.0 ports support Storage Sharing Samba or FTP, Media Server, Print Server and multi accounts
- Ethernet WAN EWAN offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation Internet
- IP based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices that connected to the modem router
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation
- SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
- Interface Grouping binds specific LAN ports with PVCs for an enjoyable IPTV experience
- Auto-reconnect keeps user online indefinitely
- Backward compatible with 802.11b/g products
|Ethernet LAN data rates:||10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s|
|Wi-Fi standards:||802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|WLAN data transfer rates supported:||300 Mbit/s|
|WAN connection:||ADSL RJ-11|
|Ethernet LAN RJ-45 ports:||4|
|USB ports quantity:||2|
|RJ-11 ports quantity:||1|
|DSL connection type:||ADSL2|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Frequency range:||2.4 - 2.4835 GHz|
|Supported WAN type:||Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU-T G.992.1G.DMT, ITU-T G.994.1 G.hs, ITU-T G.995.1, ITU-T G.992.3 G.dmt.bis, ITU-T G.992.5|
|Routing protocols:||RIP-1, RIP-2|
|Antenna connector type:||RP-SMA|
|Antenna gain level max:||5 dBi|
|Frequency band:||2.4 GHz|
|Quality of Service QoS support:||Y|
|Universal Plug and Play UPnP:||Y|
|MAC address filtering:||Y|
|Firewall security:||NAT, SPI|
|Security algorithms:||128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK|
|Filtering:||MAC, IP, URL|
|VPN support:||PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through|
|Windows operating systems supported:||Y|
|Mac operating systems supported:||Y|
|Linux operating systems supported:||Y|
|Operating temperature T-T:||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity H-H:||10 - 90 %|
|Storage relative humidity H-H:||5 - 90 %|
|Certification:||CE, FCC, RoHS, IPv6|
|AC adapter included:||Y|
|Cables included:||LAN RJ-45, Phone RJ-11|
|Quick start guide:||Y|