Zebra M2I-0UN0E020-00 Zebra iMZ 220 Label printer direct thermal Roll (5.08 cm) 203 dpi USB2.0, Wi-Fi(n)A choice of mobile platforms to take business
where it needs to go!
Get the benefits and value associated with using todays smartphone and tablet devices. the new iMZTM printers now support Bluetooth® connectivity to apple® ioS, as well as androidTM, WinMobile and BlackBerry® platforms. Print touchTM simplifies Bluetooth pairing and launches Web-based help pages with near field communication nfc-enabled devices to provide a trouble-free user experience. regardless of your choice, a smartphone, tablet or handheld, Zebras new iMZ220 and iMZ320 printers are there to support your 48mm and 74mm receipt-printing business needs.
In addition to supporting the most popular operating systems of todays smartphones and tablets, the new iMZ printers link-oSTM software solutions rapidly configure, monitor, and integrate Zebra printers with your system. Using Profile Manager with airWatch connector, you can quickly connect your printer with the airWatch device-management system via Wlan. Use your current infrastructure with one tool for management of your mobile devices. Building on this experience, you can create printing applications for the apple, Windows®, android, Wince, WinMobile and BlackBerry platforms
with the link-oS Software Development Kit SDK. Backed by a full range of Zebra software, it has never been easier to produce crisp, clear receipts whatever the setting.
- Mobile point of sale, restaurant tableside receipts
- Utility billing/meter-reading, field repair/installations, parking violations
Transport & Logistics
- onboard transportation ticketing,
- proof of delivery,
- delivery-failure notices,
- route sales
Sleek, subtle sidekicks
Each small iMZ printer can be a smart assistant for any mobile receipt-printing application where quick, simple receipts are needed on demand. these unobtrusive printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift without interfering with the users tasks. easy to operate, they are a great first step for users looking to replace pen-and- paper documentation, preprinted receipts, or unreliable mobile printers. Mobile workforces all over the world can benefit from the iMZ series compact convenience in business applications and because its a Zebra, theres no compromise on reliability.
A sidekick that wont weigh you down
- at 0.34kg or less, these lightweight printers can be worn a full shift without any burden or bother
- comfortably wear the printer via belt clip or shoulder strap for unobtrusive and convenient printing
Simple to operate
- Single push-button media access for simple reloading
- Intuitive leDs indicate on/off, error, and connectivity status
- a simple, reliable and affordable printer alternative
- each iMZ printer comes standard with USB and Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to communicate with mobile devices running on ioS, WinMobile, android and BlackBerry operating systems
Palm-sized printing power
- High-speed processor and extensive memory for printing complex barcodes, fonts and graphics
- iMZ printers now come with an 802.11n option with dual-band support 2.4 GHz 802.11 b/g/n and 5GHz 802.11 a/n for those overcrowded wireless networks in retail environments where business operations need communication at the less-crowded 5GHz band
- Secure Bluetooth 2.0, 802.11a/b/g/n optional or USB client connectivity, Wi-fi® and cisco® ccX v4 aSD-certified
Retail mobile POS
Scan a basket of goods and print a barcoded receipt to reduce the amount of time a customer is at the register, and improve the rate at which queues are processed.
Clear thermal printing on speciality weatherproof material means you collect more fines.
Reduce queues and capture more sales: accept mobile payment for concessions in the theme park, in the arena, at the tableside or at other hospitality venues.
Provide convenience for your passengers: print tickets or payment receipts in taxis, trains, boats or buses!
|Print technology:||direct thermal|
|Print speed:||102 mm/sec|
|Compatible operating systems:||CE .NET, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2002, Windows Mobile 2003 SE, Windows XP 2000 and NT, Android 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, iOS 6, iOS 5|
|Maximum printing width:||50.8 mm|
|Connectivity technology:||Wired & Wireless|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||1|
|Dimensions WxDxH:||80.77 x 57.4 x 135.6 mm|
|Battery technology:||Lithium-Ion Li-Ion|
|Power source type:||Battery|
|Operating temperature T-T:||-10 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-20 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity H-H:||10 - 90 %|
|Flash memory:||128 MB|
|Internal RAM:||0.128 GB|
|Wi-Fi standards:||802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|