Cisco AIR-CAP1552E-E-K9 802.11N OUTDOOR MESH ACCESS
802.11N OUTDOOR MESH ACCESSHigh-Performance Outdoor Wireless
The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series Outdoor Access Point with CleanAir technology is the industry's first enterprise and carrier-grade 802.11n access point to create a self-healing, and self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the impact of wireless interference. It offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh network for high-performance mobility across large metropolitan-sized areas, enterprise campuses, manufacturing yards, and mining pits. The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, 3rd Generation 3G and 4G data offload, and public and private Wi-Fi access. Designed to meet customer needs in a broad range of industries, the Cisco Aironet 1550 Series offers the following benefits:
- Flexible deployment options: Access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul.
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services.
- Cisco CleanAir technology: Integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices.
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances.
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx.
- Integrated wired and wireless: The Cisco Borderless Networks Architecture provides cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security.
|Data transfer rate max:||1000 Mbit/s|
|Supported data transfer rates:||1/2/5.5/6/9/11/12/18/24/36/48/54/150/300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data transfer rates:||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band:||2.4/5 GHz|
|Antenna gain level max:||7 dBi|
|Frequency range:||2.401-2.4835 GHz, 5.470-5.725 GHz|
|Networking features:||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3u|
|Ethernet LAN RJ-45 ports quantity:||1|
|Security algorithms supported:||802.1x RADIUS,EAP,EAP-TLS,EAP-TTLS,LEAP,PEAP,WPA,WPA-AES,WPA2|
|VPN support:||IPsec, L2TP|
|MAC address filtering:||Y|
|Quality of Service QoS support:||Y|
|Dimensions WxDxH:||304.8 x 162.6 x 198.1 mm|
|Operating temperature range T-T:||-40 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature range T-T:||-50 - 85 °C|
|Certification:||ANSI, EN, FCC, RSS, AS/NZS, ICES|
|Compliance industry standards:||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n|
|Safety:||UL, CAN/CSA, IEC, EN|
|Power over Ethernet PoE Support:||Y|
|Power requirements:||56V DC|
|Receiver sensitivity:||802.11b -101 dBm @ 1 Mb/s802.11b -98 dBm @ 2 Mb/s802.11b -92 dBm @ 5.5 Mb/s802.11b -89 dBm @ 11 Mb/s802.11g -94 dBm @ 6 Mb/s802.11g -93 dBm @ 9 Mb/s802.11g -92 dBm @ 12 Mb/s802.11g -90 dBm @ 18 Mb/s802.11g -86 dBm @ 24 Mb/s802.11g -84 dBm @ 36 Mb/s802.11g -79 dBm @ 48 Mb/s802.11g -78 dBm @ 54 Mb/s802.11a -92 dBm @ 6 Mb/s802.11a -91 dBm @ 9 Mb/s802.11a -89 dBm @ 12 Mb/s802.11a -87 dBm @ 18 Mb/s802.11a -85 dBm @ 24 Mb/s802.11a -81 dBm @ 36 Mb/s802.11a -77 dBm @ 48 Mb/s802.11a -76 dBm @ 54 Mb/s|
|Transmit power:||27 - 28 dBm|
802.11N OUTDOOR MESH ACCESS
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις