Cisco ASA5505-SSL10-K9 ASA 5505 VPN Edition10 50 User
ASA 5505 VPN Edition10 50 UserIncludes 10-user license, 8-port Fast Ethernet switch, stateful firewall, 10 IPsec VPN peers, 2 SSL VPN peers, 3DES/AES license, and 1 expansion slot.
The Cisco ASA 5500 Series Business Edition provides the security and connectivity that helps you:
- Support evolving business needs-Safely deploy new applications by providing advanced application-layer security services for a wide range of popular applications, including Web-based applications, e-mail, voice over IP VoIP, video, and multimedia applications.
- Control access to business resources-Prevent unauthorized access to applications or information assets by providing identity-based access control services that can tie into services like Microsoft Active Directory, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol LDAP, or RSA SecurID.
- Increase employee productivity-Prevent the loss of employee productivity by preventing spam, spyware, and inappropriate Web browsing.
- Improve business resiliency-Prevent disruption of business-critical applications and services due to security breaches by implementing the industry's most-deployed enterprise-grade firewall and anti-X security technology.
- Reduce cleanup costs-Free up IT support resources and reduce the costly process of cleaning up spyware, viruses, and other malware by preventing the infection from occurring.
- Enable safe remote access-Allow employees and partners to remotely access the network without the introduction of business-crippling threats by using the solution's unique, threat-protected VPN capabilities.
- Achieve operational efficiency-Reduce costs associated with deployment and ongoing management and monitoring of the security solution by using a single, easy-to-install, easy-to-use solution.
- Decrease liability-Reduce the company's exposure to liability related to compromised data or inadequate corporate controls by implementing comprehensive access control and threat protection services in a single device.
These benefits make the Cisco ASA 5500 Series Business Edition the right choice to address your security needs and enable your network and employees to deliver maximum value to your business.
|Firewall throughput:||150 Mbit/s|
|VPN throughput:||100 Mbit/s|
|Data link protocol:||Ethernet, Fast Ethernet|
|Supported network protocols:||IPSec|
|Internal memory:||256 MB|
|Flash memory:||64 MB|
|Certification:||FCC Class B certified, CE, VCCI Class B ITE, CISPR 22 Class B, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, IEC 60950, EN 61000-3-3, UL 60950, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, EN55022 Class B, AS/NZ 3548 Class B, FCC Part 15|
|Dimensions W x D x H:||200 x 174 x 44 mm|
|Power requirements:||120/230 V 50/60 Hz|
|Power supply type:||AC|
|Special features:||DMZ, VLAN|
|I/O ports:||2x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-456x Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45|
|Operating temperature range T-T:||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity range:||5 - 95 %|
ASA 5505 VPN Edition10 50 User
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις