Asus 90IW0122-B01UA- Asus Xtion PRO Live Motion sensor
Asus Xtion PRO Live Motion sensorThe world's first PC exclusive motion sensing development solution
- The worlds first and exclusive professional color RGB PC motion sensing software development solution with plug-n-play USB design.
- OPNI NITE middleware compatible SDK makes the motion-sensing applications and games development easily.
- Easily sell developers applications on the upcoming ASUS online app store.
The worlds first and exclusive professional PC motion sensing development solution. You can make your fantastic ideas come true and introduce a better future to the public.
Especially designed for developers to create various applications
The Xtion PRO LIVE development solution allows developers to apply the latest motion-sensing technology in various applications and industries to stand out from the competition. For example; Electronic Kanban is an ideal application for this technology and can be used widely for marketing, guidance or tourism and so on. Physical rehabilitation is also a good field for body detection applications. There are a number of fields that could benefit from motion-based technology, such as education, medical, conferences, games and many more.
The Xtion PRO LIVE development kit is widely open. You can create your own apps for business or for making people's lives more convenient and intuitive. Anyone can develop their own apps. A far-reaching application can be created and applied based on the developers' imaginations.
Multiple sensing functions to make development easy
The Xtion PRO LIVE uses infrared sensors, adaptive depth detection technology, color image sensing and audio stream to capture a users' real-time image, movement, and voice, making user tracking more precise. The Xtion PRO LIVE development solution comes with a set of developer tools to make it easier for developers to create their own gesture-based applications without the need to write complex programming algorithms.
1. Gesture detection: The Xtion PRO LIVE development solution tracks people's hand motions without any delay, which turns your hand into a controller. It has more than 8 predefined poses to allow you to push, click, circle, wave and much more perfect for use controlling a user interface. Based off this function, it can be widely developed into various types of applications, saving developers time and effort for developing software.
2. Whole body detection: The Xtion PRO LIVE development solution allows developers to track a users' whole body movement, which makes it ideal for whole body gaming, while also supporting multiple player recognition.
3. RGB: Xtion PRO LIVE enables color RGB image sensing. With RGB, Xtion PRO LIVE can capture the users image, which is useful for human detection, digital signage, security system and more applications to be created.
4. Audio: Audio stream allows support for voice control and any other voice recognition applications. Video conferencing at the office and home are also possible together with the RGB function
In addition, the Xtion PRO series also supports the Unity3D game engine to make game/app development easier. With Xtion PRO series, developers are offered more options and tools to develop their own applications. Let your imaginations and applications run wild!
Easy to use
The Xtion PRO LIVE features an easy plug and play USB design, with the Xtion PRO LIVE development solution OPNI NITE middleware compatible. Please visit the OpenNI website for more technical support and information.
|Maximum resolution:||1280 x 1024 pixels|
|Sensor type:||RGB & Depth|
|Horizontal field of view:||58 °|
|Vertical field of view:||45 °|
|Diagonal field of view:||70 °|
|Plug and Play:||Y|
|Supported programming languages:||C#, C|
|Colour of product:||Black|
|Windows operating systems supported:||Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Premium x64, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Professional x64, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Linux operating systems supported:||Y|
Asus Xtion PRO Live Motion sensor
Δεν βρέθηκαν δημοσιεύσεις