Cisco AIR-CAP1552H-A-K9 Cisco 802.11N OUTDOOR MESH ACCESS (AIR-CAP1552H-A-K9)High-Performance Outdoor Wireless.
The Cisco® Aironet® 1550 Series Outdoor Access Point with Cisco CleanAir technology is the industry's first enterprise and carrier-grade 802.11n access point to create a self-healing and self-optimizing wireless network that mitigates the impact of wireless interference. It offers a flexible, secure, and scalable mesh network for high-performance mobility across large metropolitan-sized areas, enterprise campuses, manufacturing yards, and mining pits. The Cisco Aironet 1550 Series supports multiple-device and multiple-network application delivery such as real-time seamless mobility, video surveillance, 3rd Generation 3G and 4G data offload, and public and private Wi-Fi access. Designed to meet customer needs in a broad range of industries, the Cisco Aironet 1550 Series offers the following benefits:
- Flexible deployment options: Access or mesh network, extension of an Ethernet network, and Ethernet, fiber, wireless, or cable backhaul.
- Service provider support: Wi-Fi for next-generation mobile data offload and personalized mobile services.
- Cisco CleanAir technology: Integrated spectrum intelligence to detect, classify, and mitigate RF interference from unauthorized wireless bridges or malicious devices.
- High-bandwidth video surveillance over Wi-Fi without the high cost of installing cables over long distances.
- High-performance, multipurpose network with low CapEx and OpEx.
- Integrated wired and wireless: The Cisco Borderless Network Architecture provides cost savings with end-to-end network access solutions that include wireless, switching, routing, and security.
|Data transfer rate max:||300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates:||10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band:||2.4/5 GHz|
|Quality of Service QoS support:||Y|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af|
|Certification:||FCC part 15.107, 15.109ICES-003EN 301 489-1, -17FCC Part 15.247, 15.407FCC Bulletin OET-65CRSS-210RSS-102AS/NZS 4268.2003EN 300 328EN 301 893ANSI/IEEE C62.41EN61000EN60950|
|WAN connection:||Ethernet RJ-45|
|Ethernet LAN RJ-45 ports:||1|
|Security algorithms:||EAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, LEAP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2|
|MAC address filtering:||Y|
|Input voltage:||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency:||50 - 60 Hz|
|Input current:||1 A|
|Power over Ethernet PoE support:||Y|
|Operating temperature T-T:||-40 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-50 - 85 °C|
|Safety:||UL 60950, CAN/CSA-C22.2, IEC 60950, EN 60950|