Datamax-Oneil KA3-00-46000007 Datamax-Oneil M-4308 MARK II PRINTER (KA3-00-46000007)Most Affordable Industrial Printer
The M-Class is a compact, industrial-strength printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal when users need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations. The M-Class has proven to be the perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows for a variety of options to be upgraded in the field.
Get the Most for Your Investment
- Form factor with a small footprint for an industrial printer to fit in tight spaces where work space is a premium.
- Rugged construction features a precision die-cast aluminum frame.
- Real time clock for accurate date-time labeling.
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French.
- 5-button, 128x64 LCD graphical backlit display is easy to read, enabling user-friendly label set-up and configuration.
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option can be added easily to upgrade a base printer.
- Versatile media compatibility supports coated side in or coated side out ribbons without reconfiguring the printer or purchasing additional options resulting in easier ribbon inventory management.
- IntelliSEAQ printhead: proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history.
- The M-Class utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions.
- Increased productivity M-Class Mark II keeps up with high label demand applications, boasting 32% faster performance than the nearest competitor in its class. The modular design and field-installable options cut back on downtime and improve efficiency. With its unique form factor, the M-Class Mark II fits easily in tight spaces where work space is a premium.
- One printer does it all The M-Class Mark II printer can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including RFID support. It is easy on the budget with the best value proposition for an industrial strength printer
|Print technology:||Direct thermal / thermal transfer|
|Maximum resolution:||300 x 300 DPI|
|Print speed:||203 mm/sec|
|Standard printer languages:||BPL, IPL, ZPL|
|Maximum print height:||2514.6 mm|
|Maximum printing width:||108 mm|
|Display resolution:||128 x 64 pixels|
|Parallel ports quantity:||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||1|
|Internal memory:||16 MB|
|Flash memory:||8 MB|
|Maximum roll diameter:||203.2 mm|
|Media thickness:||0.0635 - 0.254 mm|
|Supported paper width:||19 - 118.1 mm|
|Core diameter:||76.2 mm|
|Built-in barcodes:||1D, 2D, AZTECCODE, CODABAR NW-7, Code 11, Code 128 A/B/C, Code 39, Code 93, EAN128, EAN13, EAN8, GS1 DataBar, Industrial 2/5, Interleaved 2/5, MaxiCode, MicroPDF417, PDF417, POSTNET, QR Code, TLC39, UPC-A, UPC-E|
|Ribbon length:||300 m|
|Ribbon width:||114.3 mm|
|Built-in RFID Radio Frequency IDentification module:||Y|
|Image formats supported:||BMP, IMG, PCX|
|Colour of product:||Black|
|Input voltage:||90 - 264 V|
|Input frequency:||47 - 63 Hz|
|Windows operating systems supported:||Windows NT, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Home x64, Windows XP Professional, Windows XP Professional x64|
|Operating temperature T-T:||4 - 35 °C|