Socket RF5410-1573 Socket SOMO655 RFID/READER W/NFCundSC (RF5410-1573)Both barcode labels and RFID tags are being used or deployed for many vertical applications, and both technologies will co-exist in the market for some time to come. Now add both barcode scanning and High Frequency RFID read/write capabilities to your SoMo 655-based mobile data collection application with Socket Mobile's SoMo 655 RFID Reader-Scan Card. This unique dual-function product scans all common linear bar codes and reads and writes to all ISO 15693, ISO/IEC 14443 A and B Mifare, Sony FeliCa, EPC GEN 2 HF and ISO 18000-3 mode 3 and many proprietary 13.56Mhz RFID tags. Also supports NFC NFCIP-1, ISO/IEC 18092 in 2 modes: reader and peer-to-peer, initiator, passive.
Like all Socket Mobile's barcode scanning products, the SoMo 655 RFID Reader-Scan Card is supported by SocketScan keyboard wedge software which sends either the decoded barcode data or the RFID tag ID to any Windows application as virtual keystrokes No custom programming needed! A small additional application allows reading and writing to the accessible tag memory blocks.
Made with antimicrobial plastics to provide an extra layer of protection to the device against the spread of potentially harmful microbes
- Integrated Type II CF card and reader/scanner works in Type II CF slot of the SoMo 655
- High Frequency 13.56 MHz Reader/Writer
- Approx. RFID read range of 3.0 inches 7.6 cm, depending on tag antenna size
- Reads and writes to the most popular HF ISO15693 tags, ISO/IEC 14443 A and B: Mifare, Sony FeliCa, EPC GEN 2 HF and ISO 18000-3 mode 3
- Reads and writes to these proprietary HF tags: ICode 1, Tag-It HF, and PicoTag
- NFC: NFCIP-1, ISO/IEC 18092 in 2 modes: reader and peer-to-peer, initiator, passive
- Class 2 laser for demanding barcode scanning applications
- Scans all commonly used linear bar codes and RSS-14
- This Mobility Friendly solution draws only a few milliamps of current in standby mode, extending the battery life of your SoMo 655
- No extra batteries or special power adapter required. The card draws power straight from the SoMo 655
- Works with Windows-based development tools, so you can easily create custom applications
|Colour of product:||White|