0 Your Cart
Hewlett Packard Q2299A HP - Print carriage unit Q2299A
HP - Print carriage unit Q2299AFeatures
HP designed the C6602A (black), C6602R (red), C6602G (green), and C6602B (blue) print cartridges to offer very fast dry times and water resistance across a broad range of papers and media. The special ink formulation in these print cartridges dries in less than one-half second on all common papers used in the banking, retail, hospitality, and other transaction printing environments. Non-contact, drop-on-demand inkjet technology delivers reliable, quiet printing on irregular porous surfaces, as well as inserted slips and checks. Small size and low power consumption make these print cartridges ideal for compact and battery-driven applications.
These print cartridges are designed to print 96 dots per inch, using special dye-based inks, and typically deliver over seven million characters per cartridge for economical, non-stop printing. When replacement is needed, the print cartridges can be quickly and easily snapped in and out for headache-free, cost-effective printing. The variety of available colors (black, red, green, and blue) offers the flexibility and ease-of-use that promotions, quality control, and enhanced identification require. With single-color cartridges, no ink is wasted, and changing colors is a snap.
HP's Extended TIJ 1.0 Print Cartridges offer:
- Low-cost printing and marking capability in a variety of colors;
- Fast-drying, water-fast, and fade-resistant inks for the kind of print permanence that record keeping and transaction receipts require;
- High ink capacity in a compact form for economical operation of small print devices;
- Non-contact, drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology that delivers quiet printing;
- Easy, snap-in replacement, eliminating the need for specialized training and service calls.
HP - Print carriage unit Q2299A
No posts found