IBM 7383K7G IBM X3500 M4 6C E5-2620V2 80W 2.1G (7383K7G)
IBM X3500 M4 6C E5-2620V2 80W 2.1G (7383K7G)- Offers flexible scalability features designed to grow with your business needs.
- Provides abundant storage capacity to help safeguard data.
- Enables easy installation, use and management across long distances.
Robust features accommodate growth
An all-in-one tower or rack server, the IBM® System x3500 M4 delivers reliable performance and optimized efficiency. The versatile 5U dual-socket x3500 M4 fits desk-side or in a rack enclosure. Designed for your business-critical applications, including analytics, cloud computing, SAP, and data management, the x3500 M4 meets your growing business or distributed enterprise needs. You can also use it as a retail store controller at a branch office, a distributed file/print server, or an all-in-one server for a remote office or business. Start with the basics and upgrade as your business changes without jeopardizing existing investments. Virtualizing your PC infrastructure into a single powerful server gives you access to secure and abundant storage space, while significantly reducing IT costs.
Triple the storage capacity
The x3500 M4 supports the latest Intel micro-architecture, delivering intelligent performance enhancements that adapt to your workload environment. The x3500 M4 provides triple the storage capacity of the x3500 M3 without the cost of external devices. A flexible design and consolidated server help optimize intensive workloads and provide greater utilization, making the x3500 M4 a great choice for small and medium businesses.
Select configurations of the x3500 M4 are part of the IBM Express Portfolio designed to meet the needs of small and midsized businesses. Easy to manage, Express models vary by country.
- Intelligent processor performance that helps you get more computing power when you need it; up to 24 cores.
- Flexible outstanding storage capacity and storage choices.
- Comprehensive systems management tools help increase uptime, reduce costs and improve productivity with advanced server management capabilities.
- Support for SAS or SATA HDDs or solid-state drives.
- Provides flexibility to use legacy PCI-X adapters while making the transition to the PCIe standard.
- 5U tower with optional rack-mount capability.
- Up to two Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 v2 product family.
- Up to 1866 MHz memory speed.
- Up to eight PCIe expansion slots; six PCIe slots standard, plus two additional PCIe slots when the second processor is populated. An optional PCI-X slot is available via an interposer conversion kit.
- Up to 51.2 TB of 2.5-inch hot-swap drives HDD upgrade options required or 32 TB of 3.5-inch hot-swap or simple-swap SAS/SATA HDDs.
- Integrated 6 Gbps or new optional 12 Gbps hardware RAID-0, -1, -10 with optional RAID -5,-50, -6,-60 upgrades.
|Processor clock speed:||2.1 GHz|
|Processor family:||Intel Xeon|
|Number of processors installed:||1|
|L3 cache:||15 MB|
|System bus rate:||7.2 GT/s|
|Maximum number of SMP processors:||2|
|Compatible processor series:||Xeon|
|Processor socket:||Socket R 2011|
|Turbo frequency max:||2.6 GHz|
|Total storage capacity:||900 GB|
|Number of hard drives installed:||3|
|Hard drive speed:||10000 RPM|
|Hard drive capacity:||300 GB|
|Hard drive size:||2.5 "|
|Hard drive interface:||Serial Attached SCSI SAS|
|RAID levels:||0, 1, 10|
|Number of hard drives supported:||32|
|Maximum storage capacity:||51.2 TB|
|Supported hard disk drive interfaces:||SAS, Serial ATA|
|Supported hard disk drive sizes:||2.5, 3.5 "|
|Internal memory:||8 GB|
|Internal memory type:||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory:||384 GB|
|Memory slots:||24 x DIMM|
|Memory clock speed:||1600 MHz|
|Ethernet interface type:||Gigabit|
|Ethernet LAN RJ-45 ports:||4|
|PCI Express x1 slots:||8|
|Compatible operating systems:||Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2008 R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise, VMware vSphere Hypervisor|
|Chassis type:||Tower 5U|
|Optical drive type:||DVD-RW|
|Redundant power supply RPS support:||Y|
|Number of main power supplies:||2|
|Power supply:||750 W|