Fujitsu ScanSnap N1800 Document scanner Duplex 216 x 3024 mm 600 dpi x 600 dpi up to 20 ppm (mono) / up to 20 ppm (colour) ADF ( 50 sheets ) LAN
Fujitsu PA03609-B001 Fujitsu ScanSnap N1800 Document scanner Duplex 216 x 3024 mm 600 dpi x 600 dpi up to 20 ppm (mono) / up to 20 ppm (colour) ADF ( 50 sheets ) LAN- Make information sharing easier than ever.
- Speed up document flow at the office.
- Serious security features.
- Versatile range of use from SOHO to large enterprises.
Network Scanner to maximize business efficiency
With the functionality of many devices, yet the simplicity of one, the ScanSnap N1800 network scanner contains all the qualities organizations of all sizes desire to improve business process.
- Main Menu with multifunction capability including scan to folder/ftp, e-mail, network fax or printer and scan to Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Fast scanning speeds of 20 page per minute and true double-sided speeds of 40 images pre minute in color, grayscale or black & white @ 300 dots per inch.
- 50 page document feeder.
- Large 8.4" touch screen high resolution 1024 x 768 display.
Features suited for both SOHO and enterprise
- Space saving design.
- Multifunction functionality to reduce hardware costs.
- Local user accounts.
- Quiet operation for office use.
- Central Administration Server software.
- Job Menus based on individual user login to control scanning settings and destinations.
- High security to assist with compliance and regulatory standards.
- SDK and optional third-party applications for integration with line of business systems.
Easy to manage from one location
You'll realize ease-of-use right when you plug-in the N1800 Network Scanner. Just provide a few simple settings, it's ready to go. And you can even configure it over the network. So if the accounting Department needs to add or modify a process, such as adding a new vendor, you can update all N1800 scanners at once from home base. Whether home base is downstairs or across the country.
- Maintain of fleet of scanners with ease from any workstation.
- Create customized groups of scanner settings based on location or work requirements.
- Settings stored centrally allows for new scanners to inherit settings in minutes.
ScanSnap Network Scanner Partner Integrations
The ScanSnap Network Scanner Marketplace is dedicated specifically to the partners we work with on our network scanners. This set of partners is dedicated to integrations specifically tailored to fully enhance your ScanSnap Network Scanner experience. Take a look at the partners and keep an eye out for even more partners as they're added in the future.
|Maximum scan size:||216 x 356 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution:||600 x 600 DPI|
|Output colour depth:||24 bit|
|ADF scan speed colour, A4:||20 ppm|
|Duplex ADF scan speed colour, A4:||20 ipm|
|Colour of product:||Black, Grey|
|Display diagonal:||8.4 "|
|Display resolution:||1024 x 768 pixels|
|Touch sensitive screen:||Y|
|Light source:||WCC FL|
|Scan file formats:||JPG, PDF, TIFF|
|Daily duty cycle max:||2000 pages|
|Maximum duty cycle:||12000 pages per month|
|Scan to:||E-mail, Fax, File, FTP, Image|
|Supported network protocols:||TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, SMB, LDAP, NTP, FTP, HTTP|
|Auto document feeder ADF input capacity:||50 sheets|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size:||A4|
|Minimum scan area ADF:||50.8 x 50.8 mm|
|Auto Document Feeder ADF media weight:||52 - 127 g/m²|
|ISO A-series sizes A0...A9:||A4, A5, A6, A7, A8|
|Power supply type:||AC|
|Power consumption typical:||50 W|
|Power consumption standby:||15 W|
|Power consumption off:||0.5 W|
|Input voltage:||100-240 V|
|Operating temperature T-T:||5 - 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity H-H:||20 - 80 %|
|Operating temperature T-T:||42 - 95 °F|
|Energy Star certified:||Y|
|Safety:||LDAP, LDAPS, FTPS, HTTPS|
|Networking features:||Fast Ethernet|
|Cabling technology:||10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX|