|APU||FM2+ Socket: |
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- AMD A series processors
- AMD Athlon™ series processors
- AMD A88X
“Memory support is dependent on memory module compatibility and system OS”.
- 2 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory * Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
* The maximum 64 GB of system memory can be supported using 16 GB (or above) memory modules. GIGABYTE will update the memory support list on the official website when the memory modules are available on the market.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 2400(OC)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz memory modules
- Support for AMD Memory Profile (AMP)/Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
|Onboard Graphics||APU with integrated AMD Radeon™ HD 8000/7000 series graphics: |
* To use the onboard graphics ports, you must install an AMD APU with integrated graphics.
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 2560x1600 * Support for 2560x1600 resolution requires both a monitor and cable that support Dual Link DVI.
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 * The resolution of 4096x2160 can be supported when using an FM2+ APU; the maximum resolution supported is 1920x1200 when using an FM2 APU.
* Support for HDMI 1.4a version.
- Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
- Realtek® ALC892 codec
- High Definition Audio
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
|Wireless Communication module|| |
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supporting 2.4/5 GHz Dual-Band
- Bluetooth 4.0, 3.0+HS, 2.1+EDR
- Support for 11ac wireless standard and up to 867 Mbps data rate * Actual data rate may vary depending on environment and equipment.
* Supports Windows 7/8/8.1 only.
|Expansion Slots|| |
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* To support PCI Express 3.0, you must install an FM2+ APU.
- 1 x mini-PCI Express slot for the wireless communication module
|Multi-Graphics Technology|| |
- Support for AMD Dual Graphics technology * Only A series APUs support AMD Dual Graphics.
|Storage Interface||Chipset: |
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 10, and JBOD
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Up to 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
|Internal I/O Connectors|| |
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x APU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x chassis intrusion header
|Back Panel Connectors|| |
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 2 x HDMI ports
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 2 x antenna connectors
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector
- 5 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
|I/O Controller|| |
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
|H/W Monitoring|| |
- System voltage detection
- APU/System temperature detection
- APU/System fan speed detection
- APU/System fan speed control * Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS™
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
|Unique Features|| |
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for EasyTune
* Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Smart Recovery 2
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Wi-Fi Share
- Support for Cloud Station
|Bundle Software|| |
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
|Operating System|| |
- Support for Windows 8.1/8/7 32-bit/64-bit * If you plan to install Windows 8.1, please download the latest drivers from GIGABYTE's website.
- Support for Windows XP 32-bit * To support Windows XP 32-bit, you must install an AMD FM2 Trinity APU.
* It requires Service Pack 3 to support Windows XP driver installation.
* Bundled wireless communication module does not support Windows XP.
|Form Factor|| |
- Mini-ITX Form Factor; 17.0cm x 17.0cm
- Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
- Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP SP1/SP2. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.