Hewlett Packard J9726A Hewlett Packard HP 2920-24G SWITCH (J9726A)
Hewlett Packard HP 2920-24G SWITCH (J9726A)Overview
The HP 2920 Switch Series consists of four switches: the HP 2920-24G and 2920-24G-PoE Switches with 24 10/100/1000 ports, and the HP 2920-48G and 2920-48G-PoE Switches with 48 10/100/1000 ports. Each switch has four dual-personality ports for 10/100/1000 or SFP connectivity. In addition, the 2920 Switch Series supports up to four optional 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP and/or 10GBASE-T port, and a two-port stacking module, thereby offering flexible and easy-to-deploy uplinks and stacking. Together with static and RIP routing, robust security and management, enterprise-class features, free lifetime warranty and free software updates, the 2920 Switch Series is a cost-effective, scalable solution for customers who are building high-performance networks. These switches can be deployed at the enterprise edge, remote branch offices, and in converged networks.
Quality of Service QoS
• Traffic prioritization IEEE 802.1p: allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to eight queues
• Flexible 10 Gbps Ethernet connectivity: up to four optional 10-Gigabit ports SFP and/or 10GBaseT
• Energy efficient design: High-efficiency power supplies: 80 PLUS Silver-certified power supply increases power savings. Energy-efficient Ethernet EEE support: reduces power consumption in accordance with IEEE 802.3az.
• IP multicast snooping and data-driven IGMP: automatically prevent flooding of IP multicast traffic
Resiliency and high availability
• IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w
• SNMPv1, v2, and v3: provide complete support of SNMP; provide full support of industry-standard Management Information Base MIB plus private extensions; SNMPv3 supports increased security using encryption
• Dual flash images: provides independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading
Hewlett Packard HP 2920-24G SWITCH (J9726A)
No posts found