Honeywell 6000EW1-GC111SE1 Honeywell DOLPHIN 6000 MOBILE COMPUTER (6000EW1-GC111SE1)
Honeywell DOLPHIN 6000 MOBILE COMPUTER (6000EW1-GC111SE1)Honeywells Dolphin® 6000 Scanphone converges the functionality of multiple devices into a single, durable, and affordable pocket-sized device. Todays mobile workers require real-time communications and access to critical business data to make informed decisions at the point of customer service. Many of these information workers utilize multiple devicessuch as smartphones, VoIP phones, two-way radios, laptop or tablet computers, GPS navigation systems, and Barcode scannersthroughout the day. This Dolphin scan phone provides the versatile data collection needed by today's workforce.
Dolphin® 6000 Scanphone Features and Benefits
- Ultra-Lightweight Pocket-Sized Design: Provides instinctive data entry and comfortable single-handed use in a compact form factor.
- Durable Construction: Minimizes device repair and replacement costs with an IP54-rated design tested to withstand four feet drops to concrete.
- Real-Time Wireless Communication: Incorporates integrated GSM/GPRS cellular, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS technologies, allowing real-time communications, access to critical data, and use of location-based serviceswherever business is conducted.
- Versatile Data Collection: Features an integrated 1D scan engine, a 3 MP color camera and a 2.8 inch color display, allowing manual processes to be automated.
- Optimized Voice Technology: Eliminates the need for workers to carry a separate phone by providing speaker phone functionality and the ability to connect to a Bluetooth headset during calls.
- Remote MasterMind® Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
- Service Made Simple Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to three years after purchase, lowering the total cost of ownership.
|Display diagonal:||2.8 "|
|Display resolution:||240 x 320 pixels|
|Touch sensitive screen:||Y|
|Internal memory:||256 MB|
|Internal memory type:||RAM|
|Flash memory:||512 MB|
|Compatible memory cards:||microSD TransFlash, microSDHC|
|Processor clock speed:||416 MHz|
|Operating system installed:||Windows Mobile 6.5|
|Bundled software:||Honeywell SDK, Honeywell Power Tools & Demos, Microsoft SDK, Remote MasterMind f/ Mobility, ITScriptNet|
|Wi-Fi standards:||802.11b, 802.11g|
|Security algorithms:||WEP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK|
|Data network:||EDGE, GPRS, GSM|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||1|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-20 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity H-H:||0 - 95 %|
|Operating temperature T-T:||-10 - 50 °C|
|Battery technology:||Lithium-Ion Li-Ion|
|Talk time:||6 h|
|Battery recharge time on:||6 h|
|Colour of product:||Black|
|Certification:||IP54, RoHS, FCC, CE|