Honeywell 99EXL01-0C512SE Honeywell DOLPHIN 99EX MOBIL COMPUTER (99EXL01-0C512SE)Dolphin® 99EX Mobile Computer
Honeywells Dolphin® 99EX mobile computer provides extreme durability, cutting-edge wireless technology, user-friendly ergonomics and multi-functional data capture for front-line workers operating in both indoor and outdoor environments. Purpose-built for transportation and logistics applications, the 99EX was designed to take mobile worker productivity to a new level while helping to reduce operating costs. The industrial Dolphin 99EX mobile computer has superior durability and fast and reliable wireless connectivity.
- Remote MasterMind® Ready: Reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution that easily manages and tracks usage of installed devices.
- Superior Durability: Incorporates an IP67-rated design that withstands multiple 6 feet drops to concrete and 2,000 1 meter tumbles, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership and decreased downtime for mobile professionals.
- Shift-PLUS Power Management: Enhances productivity by powering real-time wireless and multi-media applications continuously for a full shift, eliminating the need for employees to carry spare batteries or chargers.
- Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0: Enables multi-functional data capture by providing fast scanning of linear and 2D bar codes with excellent motion tolerance, as well as digital image and electronic signature capture.
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Features leading wireless technology, including a software-definable radio that allows on-the-fly switching between GSM and CDMA networks, as well as 802.11n Wi-Fi, enabling faster and more reliable connections, and lower device provisioning and deployment costs.
- Optimal Combination of Performance and Usability: Improves ease of use and worker efficiency with a large, outdoor-viewable screen, multiple keypad options, a super fast CPU and smart sensors.
- Optional Remote MasterMind® Software Package: Extends mobile workforce capabilities and reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution.
- Optional Service Made Simple Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase.
|Display diagonal:||3.5 "|
|Display resolution:||480 x 640 pixels|
|Touch sensitive screen:||Y|
|Internal memory:||256 MB|
|Internal memory type:||RAM|
|Flash memory:||1024 MB|
|Compatible memory cards:||microSDHC|
|Processor frequency:||1000 MHz|
|Processor family:||Instruments OMAP|
|Processor manufacturer:||Texas Instruments|
|Operating system installed:||Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5|
|Wi-Fi standards:||802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n|
|Security algorithms:||802.1x RADIUS, CCX v4, EAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP, WAPI, WPA, WPA2|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||1|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-20 - 50 °C|
|Operating relative humidity H-H:||0 - 95 %|
|Operating temperature T-T:||-25 - 70 °C|
|Battery technology:||Lithium-Ion Li-Ion|
|Battery life max:||15.5 h|
|Colour of product:||Black, Grey|
|RFID Radio Frequency IDentification reader:||N|