Intelligent Management Center MPLS VPN Manager (MVM) Cisco Device / Licence / 1 device / electronic / Linux, Win | JF404AAE
- MPLS VPN resource management
IMC MVM provides network administrators with an easy way to add VPN resources such as PEs, CEs and VPNs. PEs and CEs can be imported from the basic network resources, while VPNs can be either be manually added or automatically discovered.
- MPLS VPN group management
IMC MVM can group VPNs based on your needs or the actual network. With large, complex networks, IMC MVM can allocate VPNs into different groups based on client or network type to optimize performance and minimize idle bandwidth.
- MPLS VPN monitoring
IMC MVM provides a powerful VPN monitoring function that displays the fault status and configuration status of all monitored networks in real time, including VPN access topology and VPN service topology. This enables your IT staff to respond quickly to any issues that arise, minimizing network downtime and maximizing the efficiency of your staff and network.
- MPLS VPN traffic monitoring
IMC MVM provides traffic statistics and reporting functions for VPN and service access, enabling traffic trend analysis. Service access traffic is collected from the links through which CEs access PEs. VPN and service traffic statistics can be displayed in various formats per user selection, and customized statistics reports can be exported daily, monthly or annually.
- MPLS VPN deployment
IMC MVM provides a Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) MPLS VPN deployment function that facilitates the deployment of VPNs by eliminating the need to memorize command lines, therefore reducing the configuration workload and enabling your IT staff to focus on other mission-critical endeavors.
- IMC MVM facilitates the addition of VPN resources such as PEs and CEs
- IMC MVM can allocate VPNs into different groups based on client or network type to optimize performance and minimize idle bandwidth
- VPN monitoring function displays the fault status and configuration status of all monitored networks in real time
- Traffic statistics and reporting functions for VPN and service access enable traffic trend analysis
- A Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) MPLS VPN deployment function facilitates the deployment of VPNs
|Networking applications - monitoring & performance management
|Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 Edition SP2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition SP2, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 SP2, Microsoft Windows XP SP3, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition
|Microsoft Windows XP SP3 - Pentium 4 - 3 GHz - RAM 4096 MB - HD 100 GB Â¦ Microsoft Windows Server - Pentium 4 - 3 GHz - RAM 4096 MB - HD 100 GB Â¦ Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 - Pentium 4 - 3 GHz - RAM 4096 MB - HD 100 GB
|Microsoft SQL Server 2005 SP2, Oracle 10g, Oracle 11.x, Microsoft SQL Server 2008