Motorola 188213 Motorola XTB446 Portable two-way radio PMR 8-channel ( pack of 2 )The convenient, flexible and expandable XTB446 two way radio, provides you with the convenience and benefits of two-way communications without the cost or hassle of obtaining an operating license. Multiple new handsets can be added to your fleet at any time and existing Motorola Solutions PMR446 users can also expand their existing radio fleets with XTB446 radios to accommodate a growing workforce. The XTB446 is lightweight, comfortable and simple to use, offering superb audio and clear communication in wide ranging environments.
- Convenient, Flexible and Expandable
- The XTB446 provides all the convenience and benefits of two way communications without the hassle of obtaining an operating license.
- Designed for everyday use
- The rugged construction helps ensure that XTB446 provide trouble-free communications. This radio has been built to a high standard of manufacturing, durability and reliability that users have come to expect from Motorola Solutions
- Easy and simple to use
- Whilst offering a range of useful features, the XTB446 remains simple and easy use simply press to talk to stay in touch.
- Cost-free operation
- Licence free and no airtime charges.
- Hands-free VOX operation
- The XTB446 radios can be used in voice activated mode with any compatible headset.
- Room Monitor
- The XTB446 radio can be positioned and set to detect voices or sounds and transmit these back to the listening radio without having to press the PTT button.
- Interference eliminator codes
- A choice of 38 interference eliminator codes can be set for each of the 8 channels, providing a wide range of channel settings and helping to avoid channel interference.
- Auto Channel scan
- All channels can be scanned to automatically detect channel activity enabling users to respond quickly to multi-channel communications.
|Operating frequency:||446.0 - 446.1 MHz|
|Maximum range:||8000 m|
|Battery low indication:||Y|
|Battery technology:||NickelMetal Hydride NiMH|
|Dimensions WxDxH:||60.4 x 32.7 x 172.7 mm|
No posts found