Seagate ST4000VX000 Seagate SURVEILLANCE HDD 4TB SATA (ST4000VX000)
Seagate SURVEILLANCE HDD 4TB SATA (ST4000VX000)Helps Improve Costs and Data Integrity
- The industrys first surveillance-optimized hard drive platform with 1, 2, 3 and 4TB capacity options improves video streaming and data integrity in surveillance applications.
- Seventh-generation Seagate® surveillance drive is tuned for high write-cycle workloads typical in video surveillance storage systems.
- 4TB of storage capacity supports higher-resolution cameras and up to 16 drives per system, with up to 32 cameras per drive.
- Reliably performs in multi-drive systems with RAID support from RV sensors
- 24×7 operational capabilities while maintaining high AFR of <1%
- 2A current-limited startup to support the use of embedded system power supplies
- Never miss a frame with quick time-to-ready.
- Idle3 spin control features enable power-on in standby mode or drive spin-down to conserve power and improve reliability during archival periods.
- Embedded SDVR
- Hybrid SDVR
- Surveillance DVR
|Hard drive interface:||Serial ATA III|
|Hard drive capacity:||4000 GB|
|Hard drive size:||3.5 "|
|Drive device, buffer size:||64 MB|
|Write seek:||9.5 ms|
|Read seek:||8.5 ms|
|Bytes per sector:||4096|
|Power consumption typical:||8 W|
|Power consumption standby:||0.75 W|
|Power consumption idle:||5.4 W|
|Input voltage:||12 V|
|Start-up current:||2 A|
|Operating temperature T-T:||0 - 70 °C|
|Storage temperature T-T:||-40 - 70 °C|
|Data transfer rate:||6 Gbit/s|
Seagate SURVEILLANCE HDD 4TB SATA (ST4000VX000)