Canon 6612B032 Canon EOS M KIT RED 18-55 IS 18MP (6612B032)
Canon EOS M KIT RED 18-55 IS 18MP (6612B032)Inspired by EOS technology, Canon developed the new EOS M Digital Camera. Canon introduced the market to Full HD video capture with smooth, quiet continuous autofocus made possible by Movie Servo AF and STM lenses, advanced CMOS sensor technology, and the processing power of DIGIC 5. The EOS M Digital Camera leverages these key technologies to deliver high-quality moving and still images with creativity provided by Canon's extensive family of interchangeable lenses.
- EOS Full HD Movie mode with Movie Servo AF for continuous focus tracking of moving subjects, manual exposure control and multiple resolution and frame rates, built-in stereo microphone, manual audio level adjustment, and Video Snapshot with editing for expanded video shooting options.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS APS-C sensor, ISO 100-6400 expandable to 12800 in H mode for video recording, ISO 100-12800 expandable to 25600 in H mode for still image shooting from bright to dim light and high performance DIGIC 5 Image Processor for exceptional image quality in video and photos.
- Hybrid CMOS AF delivers fast autofocus speed for video and photos.
- Touch Screen 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor II approximately 1,040,000 dots with smudge-resistant coating features multi-touch operation and Touch AF for an easy and intuitive experience and clear viewing when outdoors.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M is required for expanded creativity.
- Scene Intelligent Auto mode delivers expertly optimized photos and improved scene detection for amazing results when shooting at night.
- Advanced imaging features like Handheld Night Scene mode, HDR Backlight Control mode, and seven Creative Filters provide added versatility.
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction provides outstanding noise reduction while preserving precious detail in photos at high ISO speeds.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including new Ultra High Speed UHS-I cards.
|Maximum image resolution:||5184 x 3456 pixels|
|Still image resolutions:||720 x 480,1920 x 1280,2592 x 1728,3456 x 2304,5184 x 3456|
|Focal length range f-f:||3.5 - 5.6 mm|
|Lens mount interface:||Canon EF|
|ISO sensitivity:||100, 125, 160, 200, 250, 320, 400, 500, 640, 800, 1000, 1250, 1600, 2000, 2250, 2500, 3200, 4000, 5000, 6400|
|Light exposure modes:||Auto|
|Camera shutter speed min:||30 s|
|Flash modes:||Auto, Manual|
|Flash exposure lock:||Y|
|Flash guide number:||9 m|
|Flash recharging time:||5.5 s|
|External flash connector:||Y|
|Flash exposure compensation:||Y|
|Maximum video resolution:||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Video resolutions:||640 x 480, 1280 x 720, 1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Video formats supported:||MOV|
|Compatible memory cards:||SD, SDHC, SDXC|
|Display diagonal:||3 "|
|Touch sensitive screen:||Y|
|White balance:||Auto, Cloudy, Shade, Tungsten|
|Scene modes:||Landscape, Night, Portrait|
|Camera playback:||Highlights, Single image, Slide show|
|Playback zoom max:||10 x|
|Power source type:||AC|
|Battery technology:||Lithium-Ion Li-Ion|
|Battery life max:||230 h|
|Colour of product:||Red|
|Operating temperature T-T:||0 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity H-H:||0 - 85 %|
|HDMI ports quantity:||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||1|