XFX P1-750B-BEFX XFX Power supply 750W 80+ Black Edition Full Modular (Gold) (P1-750B-BEFX)
XFX Power supply 750W 80+ Black Edition Full Modular (Gold) (P1-750B-BEFX)One Rail, One Setup
Unique, continuous EasyRail technology enables you to maximize available power and make set-up easy. Stack numerous power-hungry components without fear of crashing. It's also a perfect solution for hardcore gamers.
SolidLink Power Supplies
Less Wires. Less Heat.
SolidLink Full Modular PSUs dont have as many primary wires, instead we use pin lag that directly connect to the connector daughter board.
Traditional Full Modular PSUs tend to have a bundle of cables which are connected to the connector daughter board which generate heat causing wattage loss.
SolidLink Technology Difference
- Drastically reduces the lost wattage
- Draw less wall power which save you money
- Replaces traditional wired connections with direct pin to port connections.
- Reduces heat generated by wires.
- Reduces lost wattage giving you clean, consistent high quality voltage.
Hybrid Fan Control
Quieter, Saves Power
Hybrid mode when activated, allows your fan to stay off when your computer is idle but turns on automatically when the PSU needs it.
- Operates Silently until it reaches 20% load or 25°C
- Switches to Quiet Mode only 16dBA
- Reaching 50% load which Cooling Mode to cool the PSU appropriatel
80 Plus Gold Certification
Super High Efficiency
Efficient Power Use
- 80 Plus Gold certified means that this XFX PSU has up to 90% power efficiency only 10% of the power drawn from the outlet is lost.
- Compare that to non-certified PSUs, which lose at least 20% of power drawn.
- With XFX PSUs, you get every watt you pay for.
The XFX Difference
Other Great Features
- Full Modular Design
- Up to Eight 8 PCI-E 62 Pin Connectors
- True Wattage Guarantee
- Tight DC voltage regulation with minimal AC ripple
- Extreme Heat Tested Capacitors
One Rail, One Setup
Single Rail Design
- Unique, continuous EasyRail technology enables you to maximize available power and make set-up easy.
- Stack numerous power-hungry components without fear of crashing.
- Its also a perfect solution for hardcore gamers.
|Nominal power:||750 W|
|AC input voltage:||115 - 230 V|
|AC input frequency:||47 - 63 Hz|
|Input current:||9.5 - 4.5 A|
|Power Factor Correction PFC type:||Active|
|Combined power 12V:||744 W|
|Combined power -12V:||6 W|
|Combined power 5Vsb:||15 W|
|Max output current 3.3V:||25 A|
|Max output current 12V1:||62 A|
|Max output current 5V:||25 A|
|Max output current -12V:||0.5 A|
|Max output current 5Vsb:||3 A|
|Power protection features:||Over current, Over power, Over voltage, Overheating, Short circuit, Under voltage|
|Fan diameter:||120 mm|
|Number of fans:||1|
|Fan speed:||2050 RPM|
|Motherboard power connector:||204 pin ATX|
|Number of SATA power connectors:||10|
|Peripheral Molex power connectors 4-pin:||5|
|EPS power connector 8-pin:||Y|
|PCI Express power connectors 62 pin:||4|
|CPU power connector 44 pin:||Y|
|Floppy drive power connector:||1|
|80 PLUS certification:||80 PLUS Gold|
|Package dimensions WxDxH:||319 x 210 x 163 mm|
|Package weight:||2760 g|
|Colour of product:||Black|
XFX Power supply 750W 80+ Black Edition Full Modular (Gold) (P1-750B-BEFX)
No posts found