ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3050 OC Edition / Graphics card / GF RTX 3050 / 8 GB GDDR6 / PCIe 4.0 / HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort | 90YV0HH0-M0NA00
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- 2x Fans - 2x Fun
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3050 fuses dynamic thermal performance with broad compatibility. Advanced cooling solutions from flagship graphics cards - including two Axial-tech fans for maximizing airflow to the heatsink - are packed into the 20 cm long, 2-slot card, delivering more power in less space. These enhancements make ASUS Dual the perfect choice for gamers who want heavyweight graphics performance in a compact build.
- Axial-tech Fan Design - better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology - quiet intelligence
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
- Dual Ball Fan Bearings - 2x longer lifespan
Different bearing types have unique pros and cons. Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- 2-slot Design - sink your heat into this
A carefully designed shroud, heatsink, and heatpipe layout allows the two Axial-tech fans to leverage chassis side-panel ventilation and deliver thermal performance that belies the card's size.
- Auto-Extreme Technology - precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- Protective Backplate - that's so metal
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
- Stainless Steel Bracket - steel yourself
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that's harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- Subtle Lighting - a bit lit
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure
- A 2-slot Design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
- A stainless-steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 4.0|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Max Monitors Supported||4|
|Interfaces||3 x DisplayPort Â¦ HDMI|
|API Supported||OpenGL 4.6|
|Features||NVIDIA G-Sync ready, AUTO-EXTREME technology, 2-slot Fan Cooler, Axial-tech Fan Design, 0dB Technology, Nvidia DLSS, NVIDIA Ampere GPU technology, NVIDIA Reflex, Dual ball Bearing Fans, 2nd gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd gen Tensor Cores, HDCP|
|System Requirements||System Requirements|
|Required Power Supply||550 W|
|Additional Requirements||8 pin PCI Express power connector|
|Software Included||Display drivers, ASUS GPU Tweak II, Adobe Creative Cloud (30 days trial), ASUS Quantumcloud|
|Compliant Standards||HDCP 2.3, DisplayPort 1.4a|
Features - Asus - 90YV0HH0-M0NA00
GeForce RTX 3050