ASUS DUAL-RTX3060TI-O8G-MINI-V2 / Graphics card / GF RTX 3060 Ti / 8 GB GDDR6 / PCIe 4.0 / HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort | 90YV0FT2-M0NA00
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Axial-tech fan design
Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure. The enhanced efficiency allows the fan to keep things cool at low RPMs, resulting in less overall system noise and increased component lifespan.
- 0dB technology
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
- 2-slot design
The Dual MINI features a cooling solution that fits into a 2-slot design less than 20cm in length, making it compatible with small chassis without sacrificing thermal performance.
- Protective backplate
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
- Stainless steel bracket
The mounting bracket of the Dual MINI has been beefed up with 304 stainless steel that's harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture
The NVIDIA Ampere architecture delivers the ultimate play, featuring advanced 2nd generation ray tracing cores and 3rd generation tensor cores with greater throughput.
- DLSS AI acceleration
NVIDIA DLSS is groundbreaking AI rendering that boosts frame rates with uncompromised image quality using the dedicated AI processing tensor cores on GeForce RTX. This gives you the performance headroom to crank up settings and resolutions for an incredible visual experience. The AI revolution has come to gaming.
- NVIDIA Ampere streaming multiprocessor brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency
- 2nd Gen RT cores: experience 2X the throughput of 1st Gen RT cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole different level of ray tracing performance
- 3rd Gen tensor cores: get more throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS; these cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and advanced AI capabilities
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion
- A 2-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure
- 0dB technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 4.0|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti|
|Boost Clock||1710 MHz|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Max Monitors Supported||4|
|Interfaces||HDMI Â¦ 3 x DisplayPort|
|API Supported||OpenGL 4.6, DirectX 12 Ultimate|
|Features||NVIDIA G-Sync ready, AUTO-EXTREME technology, 2-slot Fan Cooler, GPU Tweak II, Real-Time Ray Tracing, Axial-tech Fan Design, 0dB Technology, Nvidia DLSS, Nvidia Studio, aluminium alloy backplate, NVIDIA Ampere GPU technology, NVIDIA Reflex, subtle lighting, LHR (Lite Hash Rate), 2nd gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd gen Tensor Cores, HDCP|
|Memory Speed||14 Gbps|
|System Requirements||System Requirements|
|Required Power Supply||750 W|
|Additional Requirements||8 pin PCI Express power connector|
|Included Accessories||Collection card|
|Software Included||Display drivers, ASUS GPU Tweak II, XSplit Gamecaster 2 (1 year Premium licence), WTFast Gamers Private Network (6 months Premium licence), ASUS Quantumcloud|
|Compliant Standards||HDCP 2.3, DisplayPort 1.4a|
Features - Asus - 90YV0FT2-M0NA00
GeForce RTX 3060