ASUS DUAL-RTX3060TI-O8G-V2 / OC Edition / graphics card / GF RTX 3060 Ti / 8 GB GDDR6 / PCIe 4.0 / 2 x HDMI, 3 x DisplayPort | 90YV0G1J-M0NA00
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- 2x Fans - 2x Fun
Delivering the latest NVIDIA Ampere architecture experience in its purest form, the ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 3060 Ti melds performance and simplicity like no other. Leveraging advanced cooling technologies derived from flagship graphics cards, the Dual opts for substance over style, the perfect choice for a well-balanced build. Buckle up and engage cutting-edge gaming prowess.
- Axial-tech Fan Design - better, faster, stronger
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring to increase downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology - quiet intelligence
To eliminate unnecessary noise, a stop mode halts all fans when the GPU temp falls below 50 degrees and power consumption is low.
- Dual BIOS - choose wisely
Do you prioritize low core temps or low noise levels? Performance mode will let the fans spin up to keep the card running cool all the time. Quiet mode keeps the same power target and top-end settings, but offers a less aggressive fan curve for quieter operation at medium temps. For even more customization and control, check out ASUS GPU Tweak II software.
- Auto-Extreme Technology - precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
- Protective Backplate - that's so metal
The PCB is reinforced by an aluminum backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent PCB flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
- Stainless Steel Bracket - steel yourself
The mounting bracket of the Dual has been beefed up with 304 Stainless Steel that is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak II - monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
- XSplit - premium streaming
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
- wtfast - play lag-free
ASUS has partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you'll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card - and don't be left waiting!
- Quantumcloud - profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn't collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
- 144-hour Validation Program - "Extensive" may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. ASUS also carries out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
- Subtle Lighting - a bit lit
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology - smooth operator
This graphics card supports NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world's fastest, most efficient GPUs, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities
- This GeForce RTX 3060 Ti graphics card with LHR (lite hash rate) delivers 25 MH/s ETH hash rate (est.)
- OC Edition: Boost clock 1740 MHz (OC mode)/ 1710 MHz (Gaming mode)
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
|Device Type||Graphics card|
|Bus Type||PCI Express 4.0|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti|
|Boost Clock||1740 MHz|
|Max Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Max Monitors Supported||4|
|Interfaces||2 x HDMI Â¦ 3 x DisplayPort|
|API Supported||OpenGL 4.6, DirectX 12 Ultimate|
|Features||Dual Bios, NVIDIA G-Sync ready, AUTO-EXTREME technology, GPU Tweak II, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 2.7-slot Fan Cooler, Axial-tech Fan Design, 0dB Technology, Nvidia DLSS, Nvidia Studio, aluminium alloy backplate, NVIDIA Ampere GPU technology, NVIDIA Reflex, subtle lighting, LHR (Lite Hash Rate), 2nd gen Ray Tracing Cores, 3rd gen Tensor Cores, HDCP|
|Memory Speed||14 Gbps|
|System Requirements||System Requirements|
|Required Power Supply||750 W|
|Additional Requirements||8 pin PCI Express power connector|
|Included Accessories||Collection card|
|Software Included||XSplit Gamecaster 2 (1 year Premium licence), WTFast Gamers Private Network (6 months Premium licence), ASUS Quantumcloud|
|Compliant Standards||HDCP 2.3, DisplayPort 1.4a|
Features - Asus - 90YV0G1J-M0NA00
GeForce RTX 3060