ASUS R9270X-DC2-2GD5 Graphics card Radeon R9 270X, 2GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0 x16, 2 x DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
Asus 90YV04U1-M0NA00 ASUS R9270X-DC2-2GD5 Graphics card Radeon R9 270X, 2GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0 x16, 2 x DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort
ASUS R9270X-DC2-2GD5 Graphics card Radeon R9 270X, 2GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0 x16, 2 x DVI, HDMI, DisplayPortASUS Radeon R9 270X DirectCU II graphics cards for better high-end gaming
- DirectCU II with precision-shaped SSU heatpipes utilizes highly-conductive copper and directly-centered GPU placement to double cooling efficiency in the same space.
- DIGI VRM with 8-phase Super Alloy Power delivers precise digital power for superior efficiency, reliability, and performance.
- GPU Tweak helps you modify clock speeds, voltages, fan performance and more, all via an intuitive interface.
DirectCU II with SSU architecture
20% cooler, 3X quieter
ASUS graphics card engineering leads the industry once again with the introduction of DirectCU II SSU thermal design. Comprising two S and one U shapes, the new heatpipes are precision shaped for optimal efficiency and heat transference. They are also nickel-plated to minimize oxidization, with their mid-section now placed directly over the GPU die. This design shortens heat transfer travel to lower thermal resistance and create bi-directional flow for up to twice the cooling capacity in the same space as that required by existing graphics card cooler designs. High-conductivity copper used in heatpipe formulation creates tube-like vapor chambers, moving heat to a large aluminum heatsink that features extended fins for multiple points of dissipation. The assembly is further chilled by two high performance but carefully-tuned and sound-dampened fans for faster and quieter cooling.
DIGI VRM with Super Alloy Power
30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability
30% less power noise and 2.5X greater durability Acclaimed DIGI VRM has been applied via a 8-phase power design that uses digital voltage regulators to minimize power noise by 30%, enhance power efficiency by 15%, widen voltage modulation tolerance, and improve overall stability and longevity by 2.5 times over reference.
- Real-time intuitive graphics tuning
- Shows detailed specs and actual card status with GPU-Z
- Sync GPU clocks and voltages for easier overclocking
- Monitoring widget provides real-time detailed multi-parameter info
- 2D/3D switcher locks cards in 3D mode for higher benchmarks
- Automatically checks and updates drivers and BIOS versions
- Stream on-screen action to the web in full HD
2GB GDDR5 Memory
On-board memory for the best gaming experience & the best resolution
|Graphics processor:||Radeon R9 270X|
|Maximum resolution:||2560 x 1600 pixels|
|Graphics processor family:||AMD|
|Processor clock speed:||1000 MHz|
|Processor boost clock speed:||1050 MHz|
|Maximum analog resolution:||2048 x 1536 pixels|
|Maximum digital resolution:||2560 x 1600 pixels|
|Discrete graphics adapter memory:||2048 MB|
|Graphics adapter memory type:||GDDR5-SDRAM|
|Memory bus:||256 bit|
|Memory clock speed:||5600 MHz|
|Interface type:||PCI Express 3.0|
|DVI-D ports quantity:||1|
|DVI-I ports quantity:||1|
|HDMI ports quantity:||1|
|TV tuner integrated:||N|
|Colour of product:||Black, Red|