Cisco AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 Cisco 802.11A/G/N CTRLR-BASED AP, (AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9)
Cisco 802.11A/G/N CTRLR-BASED AP, (AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9)The new Cisco Aironet® 1600 Series Access Point is an enterprise-class, entry-level, 802.11n-based access point designed to address the wireless connectivity needs of small and medium-sized enterprise networks.
The Aironet 1600 Series delivers great performance at an attractive price for customers while providing advanced functionality such as CleanAir Express1 for better cover through spectrum intelligence and Clientlink 2.0 for entry level networks that have a mixed client base. In addition to these features, the Aironet 1600 series includes 802.11n-based 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output MIMO technology with two spatial streams, making it ideal for small and medium-sized enterprises.
The Aironet 1600 Series also provides at least six times the throughput of existing 802.11a/g networks. As part of the Cisco® Aironet Wireless portfolio, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series access point provides low total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing network. With an entry-level path to 802.11n migration, the Aironet 1600 Series can add capacity to the network for future growth for expanding applications and bandwidth.
Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series Access Point addresses the bring-your-own-device BYOD trend by providing advanced functionality at the right price point.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the Cisco Aironet 1600 Series delivers secure and reliable wireless connections. Enterprise-class chipsets and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience with:
- 802.11n with 3x3 multiple-input multiple-output MIMO technology with two spatial streams, which sustains 300-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Radio resource management RRM: Automated self-healing optimizes the unpredictability of RF to reduce dead spots and help ensure high-availability client connections.
- CleanAir Express: Effectively detects RF interference and provides basic spectrum analysis capability while simplifying ongoing operations.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology: Improves downlink performance to all mobile devices including 802.11n while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco BandSelect technology: Improves 5-GHz client connections in mixed-client environments.
- Cisco VideoStream technology: Uses multicast to improve rich-media applications.
- Building on the Cisco All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network. Cisco also offers the industry's broadest selection of 802.11n antennas delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.
The Cisco Aironet 1600 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale to up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry's most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture delivering secure access to mobility services and applications, and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.
|Data transfer rate max:||300 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data transfer rates:||10, 100, 1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band:||2.4/5 GHz|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3af|
|WAN connection:||Ethernet RJ-45|
|Ethernet LAN RJ-45 ports quantity:||1|
|Security algorithms supported:||EAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, PEAP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2|
|Operating relative humidity range:||10 - 90 %|
|Operating temperature range T-T:||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature range T-T:||-30 - 70 °C|
|Compliance industry standards:||IEEE 802.11a/b/g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11d|
|Safety:||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 2043, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1|
|Certification:||FCC Bulletin OET-65CRSS-102|
|Input voltage:||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency:||50 - 60 Hz|
|Power over Ethernet PoE support:||Y|
|Flash memory:||32 MB|
|Internal memory:||256 MB|
|Antenna gain level max:||4 dBi|
Cisco 802.11A/G/N CTRLR-BASED AP, (AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9)
No posts found