HP Z Display Z22i LED monitor 21.5" 1920 x 1080 FullHD IPS2 8ms DVI-D, VGA, DisplayPort black
Hewlett Packard D7Q14AT#ABB Hewlett Packard Z22I 21.5IN IPS ANA/DVI/DP TCO (D7Q14AT#ABB)
Hewlett Packard Z22I 21.5IN IPS ANA/DVI/DP TCO (D7Q14AT#ABB)Get outstanding image accuracy, exceptional adjustability, and mission-critical reliability optimized for commercial environments. Built with IPS Gen 2 panels, the HP Z22i 54,6 cm 21.5'' IPS Display delivers power savings over first-generation IPS technology and extra-wide viewing angles that foster collaboration.
Say hello to your new power-smart IPS Gen 2 team player
- Lower your power consumption1 and get 97% coverage of sRGB color spaces from IPS Gen 2 panels. Speed team reviews and collaborative decision-making with extra-wide viewing angles that give everyone the same great view.
- View all the stunning details on a narrow-bezel 54,6 cm 21.5'' diagonal display with 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution.2 Experience crisp, clear presentation from 250 cd/m2 brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 5M:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and 8 ms response time.3
- Enhance the dark regions of your onscreen images and see the smallest details even better with integrated Black Stretch technology.
Get comfortable with a TCO Certified Edge monitor
Find your most comfortable position with an exclusive HP 4-way adjustable stand that meets the TCO Certified Edge designation for innovative products at the forefront of environmental and ergonomic stand design.
Easy-access connectivity within arms reach
Enjoy future-ready and legacy connectivity from a range of inputs that include DisplayPort 1.2, DVI, VGA, and an integrated USB hub.
Control your environmental impact
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design that goes beyond IPS Gen 2 technology with ENERGY STAR® and EPEAT® Gold qualifications.4
- The HP Z22i 54,6 cm 21.5'' IPS Display also includes mercury-free display backlights, a low halogen design,5 and arsenic-free display glass.
Meet your monitors new best friend
- Customize your workspace with resizable screen partitions. Work in documents, spreadsheets, and email in separate regions of the screenat the same timewith HP Display Assistant software.
- View open applications on all of your connected displays with the expanded toolbar. Help deter theft with a user-designated PIN that deactivates the monitor if its disconnected from a PC without approval.
Rest assured that your IT investment is supported by a standard, three-year limited warranty. Select optional HP Care Pack Services6 to extend your protection up to 5 years.
- 1 Comparison is to IPS Gen 1 panels.
- 2 High-definition HD content required to view HD images.
- 3 All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
- 4 EPEAT® Gold where HP registers commercial display products. See www.epeat.net for registration status in your country.
- 5 External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
- 6 Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. See www.hp.com/go/cpc for details.
|Display diagonal:||21.5 "|
|Response time:||8 ms|
|Display brightness:||250 cd/m²|
|Display resolution:||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Display diagonal:||54.6 cm|
|Contrast ratio typical:||1000:1|
|Contrast ratio dynamic:||5000000:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal:||178 °|
|Viewing angle, vertical:||178 °|
|Display number of colours:||16.77 M|
|Pixel pitch:||0.248 x 0.248 mm|
|HD type:||Full HD|
|Supported graphics resolutions:||1920 x 1080 HD 1080|
|Supported video modes:||1080p|
|VGA D-Sub ports quantity:||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity:||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||3|
|AC power in:||Y|
|On Screen Display OSD:||Y|
|Plug and Play:||Y|
|Thin client installed:||N|
|Wireless LAN connection:||N|
|Ethernet LAN connection:||N|
|Swivel angle range:||0 - 360 °|
|Tilt angle:||-5 - 30 °|
|Input voltage:||90 - 264 V|
|Input frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption max:||31 W|
|Power consumption standby:||0.5 W|
|Power consumption typical:||26 W|
|Energy efficiency class:||Unspecified|
|TV tuner integrated:||N|
|Width with stand:||509 mm|
|Depth with stand:||237 mm|
|Height with stand:||460 mm|
|Colour of product:||Black|
|Cable lock slot:||Y|
|Windows operating systems supported:||Y|
|Linux operating systems supported:||Y|
|Operating temperature range T-T:||5 - 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity range:||20 - 80 %|
|Cables included:||AC, DisplayPort, USB, VGA|
|Quick start guide:||Y|
|Energy Star certified:||Y|
Hewlett Packard Z22I 21.5IN IPS ANA/DVI/DP TCO (D7Q14AT#ABB)
No posts found