Hewlett Packard Q2354A HP Blue 2242 Pigment Blue original ink cartridge (Q2354A)Features
The Q2353A 10 ml and Q2354A 42 ml Blue 2242 Pigment Print Cartridges are versatile additions to HP's portfolio of postal and mail-printing ink solutions. These print cartridges contain Blue 2242 Pigment ink, which is formulated to meet Universal Postal Union guidelines for color and durability. This ink produces dynamic, eye-catching blue output that also enhances any direct mail piece. Use it to attract the attention of direct mail recipients with personalized messages, such as "Jim, thank you for being our loyal customer" or "Sandra, your 10,000-mile service is due within the next two weeks." The excellent qualities of this pigmented ink make it resistant to smearing, bleeding, and fading under bright light and wet conditions.
These print cartridges, designed with non-contact, drop-on-demand thermal inkjet technology TIJ, are ideal for applications where logos, addresses, barcodes, personalized messaging, and indicia are printed on a variety of mail sizes and thicknesses. They can be snapped in and out for clean, easy replacement when empty, or when a different color or ink type is desired.
The Blue 2242 Pigment Print Cartridges are:
- Versatile. These print cartridges produce bright blue, attention-grabbing results for a variety of direct mail applications.
- Durable. Water- and fade-resistant Blue 2242 Pigment ink meets key postal authority requirements.
- Economical. A choice of ink reservoirs 10 ml or 42 ml lets customers select the right size for their business.
- Efficient. Drop-on-demand technology makes good use of the ink supplied in the print cartridge.
- Cost-effective. Customers pay for the amount of ink they need. The smaller ink reservoir of the Q2353A print cartridge is ideal for low-volume printing environments.
- Easy to use. Snap-in replacement eliminates the need for specialized training and service calls. Mail service providers can use these products to leverage their investment in front-end services. Adding clear, crisp text and logos enhances existing services, such as data matching, geospatial analysis, address parsing, as well as standardizing and correction.
|Operating relative humidity H-H:||10 - 80 %|
|Storage temperature T-T:||5 - 80 °C|
|Operating temperature T-T:||10 - 40 °C|
|Storage relative humidity H-H:||5 - 80 %|